14 big brembo brake kit - sale

SlowSVT

Established Member
Monoblock calipers, vaaaaaiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrreeeeeeee nice :rockon:

Can you get 2 peice rotors with those?

sonicmach1

Established Member
I am not sure. They were not offered at the time when I got mine. I took the weight hit and went with the 1 piece Brembo rotors.

Here is my install thread: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...enom-f14-03-cobra-brake-kit-installation.html

VenomF14_Brakes8_5182010.jpg

VenomF14_Brakes14_5182010.jpg

Monoblock calipers, vaaaaaiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrreeeeeeee nice :rockon:

Can you get 2 peice rotors with those?

Last edited:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
The monoblock's are nice for sure - which is what you will get if you buy the Baer 4- or 6-piston caliper. If I didn't score the M-2300-X calipers, I would have jumped all over them. Too bad Rob's kit requires 18" wheels, the radial-mount calipers are sweet!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Very nice!! but since mine isn't a track car, I just can't see putting that kind of coin in the brakes :shrug:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
This kit uses a GT500 rotor, so any two piece light weight rotor for a GT500 should slip right on.
Bruce @ FTBR makes two of them, a street/strip light weight version and a HD road race/HPDE version.

This is still my personal favorite SN95 BIG BRAKE KIT:rockon::beer:

But yeah 18s are required but if you want to retain the OE Terminator look the AFS 18s do clear without spacers.

18" CCW Classics would be my choice, if I had the dough, but they would need a spacer.

sonicmach1

Established Member
Very nice!! but since mine isn't a track car, I just can't see putting that kind of coin in the brakes :shrug:

They are awesome on the street too to haul our heavy cars down. When I drive my friend's Cobra I ask him if he has brakes. ;-)

I test fit my friend's CCWs on it and they did clear - not sure what his model is, but they were 18s.

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread