14' RTR Sc- From Georgia

RTRAWWR

Established Member
I don't think i have introduced myself yet. Im Ian, I picked up the RTR about a month and a half ago. Since then i've added Borla x-pipe back stype exhaust and a 2.3L Gen 2 Vmp supercharger.
I still have a ways to go before i deem it a solid build, but shes coming along nicely.
Figured i'd say hello!

[
MG]
10389023_1516495768610452_6368744650216161811_n_zps33ad054e.jpg
[/IMG]

Zemedici

Established Member
Damn what an intro. Post up in the Georgia regional section. Quite a few of us from the area :beer: car looks phenomenal. Any numbers?

RTRAWWR

Established Member
Damn what an intro. Post up in the Georgia regional section. Quite a few of us from the area :beer: car looks phenomenal. Any numbers?

Thank You, and this sat is the first day she'll be on the dyno. Taking it to Z1 in Carrollton just to see the numbers. Unless Mo's has a spot sooner.

2013GT'ed

Established Member
Nice to meet you. Oh nice car and I hate you now ^.^ nah. Joking, nice setup man, beautiful car!

Zemedici

Established Member
Thank You, and this sat is the first day she'll be on the dyno. Taking it to Z1 in Carrollton just to see the numbers. Unless Mo's has a spot sooner.

I'd take it to speed for sale myself, talk to Steve. Z1 techs are a joke and I wouldn't want them working on my car, or even strapping it to a dyno.

RTRAWWR

Established Member
I'd take it to speed for sale myself, talk to Steve. Z1 techs are a joke and I wouldn't want them working on my car, or even strapping it to a dyno.

Where?
And yes, i agree.. I know a few people that work at Z1. But They are available and im dying to know. They shouldn't have any problems, They aren't doing anything except like you said strapping it down. Which i will check myself lol
I'd like to check out your car! I want an 03 04 pretty bad.

Zemedici

Established Member
Where?
And yes, i agree.. I know a few people that work at Z1. But They are available and im dying to know. They shouldn't have any problems, They aren't doing anything except like you said strapping it down. Which i will check myself lol
I'd like to check out your car! I want an 03 04 pretty bad.

Speed for sale, it's a supra/GTR shop up in alpharetta. You go to the C&O meets? We could always just meet up and cruise, I wanna check out your car too, and my girl wants to practice rolling shots

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP. Very nice RTR you have, with mods progressing nicely. :rockon: Is it a Spec 1 or a Spec 2? Looking forward to hearing what you numbers are. I see you added a VMP Gen2 blower, so I'm assuming you got a new tune. Who provided the tune?

RTRAWWR

Established Member
Speed for sale, it's a supra/GTR shop up in alpharetta. You go to the C&O meets? We could always just meet up and cruise, I wanna check out your car too, and my girl wants to practice rolling shots

Yeah, If it doesn't rain i'll be at the next meet. You are literally the town over from me though haha

RTRAWWR

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP. Very nice RTR you have, with mods progressing nicely. :rockon: Is it a Spec 1 or a Spec 2? Looking forward to hearing what you numbers are. I see you added a VMP Gen2 blower, so I'm assuming you got a new tune. Who provided the tune?
Thank you! It is a spec 2, Vmp's tune!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you! It is a spec 2, Vmp's tune!

Awesome on both counts. I know the Spec 1 is mainly an appearance package. The Spec 2 adds the motor goodies, etc. Good looking Mustang my friend! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread