15x10 TF Wheels anyone use them?

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
no one knows you're the first person in the world to do this, shut the **** up and buy the wheels and see if they fit and if they don't then we'll all know.

Really dude I'm asking someone to do a simple measurement and your here talking all about IRS's and how your have 15's on all your cars ext. Then you get offended when I ask for people to stay on topic in MY thread. Calm the hell down down guy this isnt a COMPETITION thread.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
OP is military and is currently overseas. he's just asking for some help since he doesnt have access to his car. as of today ive got someone working on it so hopefully we'll know by tomorrow :beer:

blown302stng

Established Member
Cali03cobra: I am running on 01 SRA with GT brakes...I will do my best to take a wheel off and get a measurement for you by mid day

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Cali03cobra: I am running on 01 SRA with GT brakes...I will do my best to take a wheel off and get a measurement for you by mid day

Cool thanks man I appreciate it! Hopefully they fit. True Forged has so many wheel designs though. I wonder what would look best. I have to go with a rolled lip due to the 15 inch wheel. I really like mach 5's. I kinda wish I didn't hook my friend up with the set that I had...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
we got the measurements today. the GT brakes have a radius of juuust under 6" which means that our 15s will clear them. too bad they dont clear the stock cobra brakes

Users who are viewing this thread