16 Hellcat charger vs 15 S/C Mustang gt vs 16 Z06 ....

ArabianOak

Established Member
Don't know anyone in the videos...just seen it posted on YouTube today and wanted to share. Mods are listed in video and video description.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Mustangs and VMP,.............getting it done!

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I ran a roush phase 2 and had him by like 1/4 car (his bumper on my mirror) from a 30-120ish in my Charger Hellcat & I wasn't tuned..just cai & exhaust...That mustang must have a few more goodies than just the phase 2..possibly an aftermarket tuned Phase 2 to open it up more? Exhaust? Just curious cuz I'd say a phase 2 vs hellcat is almost neck & neck, stock for stock that is.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
A well sorted and properly driven FI coyote car is nothing to eff with.

Good vid.. solid runs!

ArabianOak

Established Member
That's what I was thinking too. Probably cheaper to swap with a junkyard engine and stab it with a cam than fix the LS7. Maybe their planning on boosting it in the future? Or it's just a uneducated typo haha

yep...been there done that! I replaced my destroyed LS6 with a texas speed engine. VERY EXPENSIVE! Looking back as LS3 with forged internals and a few other goodies would have been much cheaper and reliable!

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Fake! Automatic Hellcats can't be beat by any car with a manual!

Jefe

Established Member
First off, who tunes a Hellcat and doesn't pulley it? Just voiding your warranty for the hell of it? The description says he was pullied and made 610rwhp. Thats less than they make bone stock. Plus he had drag radials. Somethings off with that car

Second, what was that blue Machs setup at the end of the first run? He was pulling on the Roush car as well

I ran a Stage 2 VMP 5.0 2 weeks ago as well. In humid hot weather with my windows down I put 3 cars on him from 35-90, 2 cars on him from 40-110 and we were dead even from 50-110 but I started in 3rd instead of 2nd

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
First off, who tunes a Hellcat and doesn't pulley it? Just voiding your warranty for the hell of it? The description says he was pullied and made 610rwhp. Thats less than they make bone stock. Plus he had drag radials. Somethings off with that car
^This.

I ran a Stage 2 VMP 5.0 2 weeks ago as well. In humid hot weather with my windows down I put 3 cars on him from 35-90, 2 cars on him from 40-110 and we were dead even from 50-110 but I started in 3rd instead of 2nd
That's pretty impressive.
Both cars manual or automatics?

Jefe

Established Member
All Chargers are Autos. Not sure on the 5.0. I didnt hear him spinning. Said he was making 9psi in this humidity so thats gotta be a 700+ crank hp car

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
All Chargers are Autos. Not sure on the 5.0. I didnt hear him spinning. Said he was making 9psi in this humidity so thats gotta be a 700+ crank hp car
Nice. Those Hellcats are no joke. Especially from a roll.
Sorry my bad, I forgot you had a Charger.

Users who are viewing this thread