18x9 & 18x10.5 True Forged Mach 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Good god those are gorgeous. Wish I had the cash for them! Best of luck!

Jfoster

Established Member
You'd be surprised. If you don't have a local powercoat place that you trust, call procoat in Tampa, FL. They rock.

stroked93

Established Member
I have a powder coating shop. It doesn't take much to do wheels. If you just doing the centers black all you would have to do is unbolt the centers to have them done. Wouldn't cost much either. Your dealing with new clean metal.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
are these the one's that are not for a coilover setup? and if I bought them, would Steve be able to powdercoat them before they were sent to me? :rolling:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
are these the one's that are not for a coilover setup? and if I bought them, would Steve be able to powdercoat them before they were sent to me? :rolling:

no, those are a differnt set, which are sold. :thumbsup:

yes, they could easily be unbolted so the centers could be powerdcoated up all nice and purty like. the assembly bolts are tty and would have to be replaced with new ones, which i could supply although i dont know how much they would be as we havent had to sell them seperately yet, lol. and just torqued on correctly to spec.. PLUS, you also need to seal the two barrels together with a good silicone sealant. im not sure if over the counter stuff would work ok but i cant imagine we use super top secret NASA type stuff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread