19" deep dish 10th anniv wheels?

97on22s

Established Member
traded off my 15s so m gonna buy some new wheels

what do yall think about these in 19s with the toyo drag radial rears? maybe paint centers black dunno the car is torch red if anyone wnats to photoshp

2yl1jya.jpg

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Those are diff rims anyway.

Edit: Was referring to the rims the OP posted and the ones on the orange cobra.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
i dont think that comp orange is an 03 cobra. looks more like a 99,01 cobra painted CO.

And those wheels look nothing like deep dish 10th anniv. If you want the DD 10th anniv rims get the true forged Turn 8s

92z28

Established Member
i dont think that comp orange is an 03 cobra. looks more like a 99,01 cobra painted CO.

And those wheels look nothing like deep dish 10th anniv. If you want the DD 10th anniv rims get the true forged Turn 8s

And while they were at it they swapped in the heat exchanger just for the fun of it right?

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
And while they were at it they swapped in the heat exchanger just for the fun of it right?

i dont see a h/e in either of those pics. And ive seen 99-01 cobras with H/e on them. If it was an 04 why would he swap out the side scoops with the ugly 99-01 scoops?

Sonic_GT

Established Member

+1. it has an 03 hood, front and rear bumper, side skirts and side mirrors. 99/01s also had the tails with the amber turn signals which aren't present. I don't see how it looks like a 99/01. :shrug:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
i dont see a h/e in either of those pics. And ive seen 99-01 cobras with H/e on them. If it was an 04 why would he swap out the side scoops with the ugly 99-01 scoops?

those are bullitt sidescoops. some people think they look sleeker than the bulky stock ones.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
+1. it has an 03 hood, front and rear bumper, side skirts and side mirrors. 99/01s also had the tails with the amber turn signals which aren't present. I don't see how it looks like a 99/01. :shrug:

if you dont see how it looks like a 99-01 you have a poor imagination. Does it ever occur to you that some 99-01 cobra owners put 03 cobra kits on their car, including the tail lights?

I dont see why everyones getting their panties in a bunch. I merely stated an observation.

Last edited:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
if you dont see how it looks like a 99-01 you have a poor imagination. Does it ever occur to you that some 99-01 cobra owners put 03 cobra kits on their car, including the tail lights?

not trying to bust your balls but when a car has:
1. 04 Cobra bumper
2. 04 Cobra rear bumper
3. 04 Cobra side skirts
4. 04 Cobra mirrors
5. Comp Orange paint which is available only on the 04 Cobra. (color is also avail on v6s and GTs)

kinda rules out that its a 99/01. Unless someone has a whole lot of money to spend.

Last edited:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
dont like them at all and im sure thats a real cobra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread