1994-1996 Broncos - what are they worth?

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
The front end on the eighties version is ugly as sin.

I used to think that also - but they’re growing on me. When you see a clean one it’s a solid old school look. So many of the next gen Broncos out there - kinda nice to see a mid-80’s style once in a while. Saw a clean black ‘85 XLT on eBay a while back - super cool red plaid interior - it was sexy. Sold for nearly $20k if I recall.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Kind of off topic here but, I have a 1991 Chevrolet Blazer that I worked out of and put 190k miles on and still have. It is completely stock with original paint and everything that the general sent it out the door with, except a muffler. That era of vehicle"Bronco or Blazer" is very cool. The top comes off and nothing else really compares to them today. Get one that is as clean as you can afford because they are just going to go up in value.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I used to think that also - but they’re growing on me. When you see a clean one it’s a solid old school look. So many of the next gen Broncos out there - kinda nice to see a mid-80’s style once in a while. Saw a clean black ‘85 XLT on eBay a while back - super cool red plaid interior - it was sexy. Sold for nearly $20k if I recall.

I think the 80s Fords will pickup in price like the GM twins have

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Call me square, but i'll take on with a 4.9 l6 and manual trans.

Almost bought one last year for $2500 but guy never called me back. Probably sold it the day i was supposed to go see it and he didnt have the nads to let me know.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So Im curious what everyone thinks from what they have seen? Are they worth more stock or modded up with lifts and wheels and everything? Im thinking people like them because of what you can do to them and they like the removable top that you can only get in Jeeps currently. Just curious.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Clean and stock seems to bring the money. Especially the late 70’s models. 80’s are catching up. 90’s are eprobably the better vehicles, but not quite as desirable...yet.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Call me square, but i'll take on with a 4.9 l6 and manual trans.

Almost bought one last year for $2500 but guy never called me back. Probably sold it the day i was supposed to go see it and he didnt have the nads to let me know.
I tried to look at 4.9/5sp as a backup/toy vehicle. Talked to the guy on my way into town. Called an hour later, dude was so high, he forgot we were going to meet and had gone somewhere.

So Im curious what everyone thinks from what they have seen? Are they worth more stock or modded up with lifts and wheels and everything? Im thinking people like them because of what you can do to them and they like the removable top that you can only get in Jeeps currently. Just curious.
Would say it's like AR's. Stock prices are decent, the modded ones can pull a little more. but then you need a specific buyer for the way you did yours.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

As far as I've seen, stock ones are worth more. However, I have seen simple, well modded clean trucks bring good money. As long as it doesn't look like redneck trailer trash and has good parts on it, it shouldn't impact the value.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I tried to look at 4.9/5sp as a backup/toy vehicle. Talked to the guy on my way into town. Called an hour later, dude was so high, he forgot we were going to meet and had gone somewhere.

Would say it's like AR's. Stock prices are decent, the modded ones can pull a little more. but then you need a specific buyer for the way you did yours.

Yeah, Im thinking they will probably go like the classic ones do where if you do it right and as long as it is clean and built well then you will have someone that wants it.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Yeah, Im thinking they will probably go like the classic ones do where if you do it right and as long as it is clean and built well then you will have someone that wants it.
Sticking to the basics is always the best bet. Good lift, tires, suspension, exhaust.

Also hate this thread, has me looking at them now. Do I need one? Nope, but I want.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Sticking to the basics is always the best bet. Good lift, tires, suspension, exhaust.

Also hate this thread, has me looking at them now. Do I need one? Nope, but I want.

Agreed. Although Im gonna go way further with mine I always aim for clean and tidy and not off the rails.

Users who are viewing this thread