1995 Ford GT90 Concept Car Found

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is one of THE most intriguing car videos I've ever seen. I'd love to spend a couple of hours with Brent Hajek. Straight down to earth enthusiast/collector/builder. The inclusion of the Top Gear segment was cool. The Ford 100th Anniversary party in Dearborn was to have a slate of the most significant 100 Ford cars of all time, and he had 10 of them. That led to his eventually acquisition of this gem.

Folks, do yourself a big favor and watch this entire video! Well worth the time!

Z06

Established Member
I’ll take a model of it since I can’t own the real thing

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I did not expect to see the Paul's High Performance Marauder in this video, I haven't heard much about that car since high school. It had a full Terminator engine swap back in the early-mid 00's, I can't remember exactly what year the car was built but well before I ever owned mine.

edit: went back and dug up the pic that made its rounds for years

conceptppstreetstalker.jpg

Last edited:

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
tenor.gif

its a crime against humanity they never built this thing. This was the veyron before the veyron. It did manage to make the car list on need for speed 2.

From what I remember of another documentary on it, they never really wicked it up either. They only ran with around 6-7psi, and it was a serious handful then.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That collection is as stellar and diverse as they come. Amazing!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
its a crime against humanity they never built this thing. This was the veyron before the veyron. It did manage to make the car list on need for speed 2.

I remember watching the vehicle profile videos they had which were awesome! I actually learned a lot about all of those cars with that game because they did actually write up on them. The video with the McLaren F1 sitting and the doors automatically closing was one of the best ones on there.

That game also had the Ford Indigo I believe and the Italdesign. A lot of cars that are obscure today.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I did not expect to see the Paul's High Performance Marauder in this video, I haven't heard much about that car since high school. It had a full Terminator engine swap back in the early-mid 00's, I can't remember exactly what year the car was built but well before I ever owned mine.

edit: went back and dug up the pic that made its rounds for years

conceptppstreetstalker.jpg
Summer of '03 was when the "StreetStalker" emerged...just after Kenny Brown's MARAUDER S and of course Jerry Barnes and Trilogy Motorsports, who became the most successful MARAUDER aftermarket supplier with over 250 models on the road (mine one of them with the #4 Lysholm Twin Screw).

Oh...and 25 years ago when my kids had a PS2...there was a car game featuring Ford Cars where that GT90 was one of your choices once you won some races with Mustangs and such...VERY Cool to see it on video/IRL-sorta.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The coolest part is the quad turbo V12...Ford's first V12 since either 1948 or 1949, can't remember.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I’ll take a model of it since I can’t own the real thing
Out of all my toys as a kid the 2 I liked the most was a model of the GT90 and a a purple diablo. I probably still have them buried at my parents house somewhere lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The coolest part is the quad turbo V12...Ford's first V12 since either 1948 or 1949, can't remember.

You're probably thinking of the GAC V12 they made for tanks in WW2. I didn't realize how much they were putting into those tank engines that is still used in their V8s today. DOHC, FPC, aluminum block, twin injectors, etc. Always assumed those designs were developed along the way over the decades but they had it all back in the 30s and 40s.

Users who are viewing this thread