1996 Cobra - Crystal White - 30k orig miles - *ROLLER* $3,500

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Thanks for getting back to me.. I called, text and pmd you 3 times. U even posted on my thread on corral. Guess you don't want to sell the car.

Goodluck guys. Seams I wasted my time. Seller can't return messages

sent from Droid incredible

mhornung

Established Member
Interested.

(502)338-1650
[email protected]

I am very interested. Give me a call/text or shoot me an email to discuss. Cash in hand. I live in Indiana, but can either pick up myself with truck/trailer or pay a transport company to pick it up from your house.

Thanks.

- Mark.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
He could of had it sold 2-3 times if Ye actually called people back. A few members and myself on corral have tries to contact him multiple times with no response. And yes interesting hole. I had a 97 cobra with a procharger with the exact same hole.

Interesting hole there... Still working the wife.. sounds like you could of had it sold.

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Think I found out why. Found it on Craigslist Seattle ad. http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/2339240553.html

The seller states there has been paint work to Tue car and the paint is 7-10 no where on this add does he say anything about it being painted. Still hasn't posted a vin. Ect.

Prove to me the car is true and exactly as u describe. Get me the vin and updated accurate pics of the car as it sits with no engine (time stamped) and I will hand u 3500 (ur asking price) in cash personally.

I'll one up that. I have a friend in Seattle. He said he will hand u cash Monday and will pick the car up for me Monday with his trailer. I see your currently viewing this thread and I am awaiting a phone call.

Last edited:

BradJ

Established Member
Think I found out why. Found it on Craigslist Seattle ad. http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/2339240553.html

The seller states there has been paint work to Tue car and the paint is 7-10 no where on this add does he say anything about it being painted. Still hasn't posted a vin. Ect.

Prove to me the car is true and exactly as u describe. Get me the vin and updated accurate pics of the car as it sits with no engine (time stamped) and I will hand u 3500 (ur asking price) in cash personally.

I really don't understand what your deal is. I have responded to everyone that has inquired about the car, most promptly via txt or call, I don't check the forums every single hour of every day.

I was intentionally ignoring YOU because you've repeatedly been less than cordial towards me and the sale of my car, nearly to the point of harassing me. I don't want to deal with you and I don't want my car going to someone I don't get a good vibe from.

The car is exactly as I state, I have nothing to hide. The fender was repainted, not the whole car. The craigslist ad came after the forum ads, and I never updated the forum ads.

Doesn't matter now, 30 minutes ago the car was picked up by a very nice and friendly gentleman from Oregon. He didn't haggle or lowball me and the transaction went very quickly and smoothly, he paid $3,800 (see how that works, vettez062002?)

IMG_0168.gif

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I had a funny feeling that the next post would he a claim it was sold. And BTW. You posted on my wtb thread. Not the other way around.

And to make things even more shady I got this from a member.

"thats funny i was going to flame him just didnt feel like dealing with the bs back and forth like what usually folloows..i talked to him thursday i think..whatever day he bumper the thread back up and told himi would take it and have transporter etc..told him i needed to contact him to make sure he is still runing that way and pretty much had a deal with him right there now and was going to send 1500 thru paypal as a deposit rest in bank check..now no replys and he says he has local buyer etc..seems to shady for me to want it even tho in the pics it looks like a very sharp car..too good to be true if u ask me"

I feel bad for The buyer. Ohwell. Glad I wasnt the sucker that got the car. You got someone to overpay. Congrads.

Last edited:

BradJ

Established Member
I had a funny feeling that the next post would he a claim it was sold. And BTW. You posted on my wtb thread. Not the other way around.

And to make things even more shady I got this from a member.

"thats funny i was going to flame him just didnt feel like dealing with the bs back and forth like what usually folloows..i talked to him thursday i think..whatever day he bumper the thread back up and told himi would take it and have transporter etc..told him i needed to contact him to make sure he is still runing that way and pretty much had a deal with him right there now and was going to send 1500 thru paypal as a deposit rest in bank check..now no replys and he says he has local buyer etc..seems to shady for me to want it even tho in the pics it looks like a very sharp car..too good to be true if u ask me"

I feel bad for The buyer. Ohwell. Glad I wasnt the sucker that got the car. You got someone to overpay. Congrads.

Because I don't want to deal with you all of the sudden I'm 'shady'? The car is sold, can't you see the car loaded on a trailer with Oregon plates?

You have one perspective on this, and it's a limited perspective. The dude you are quoting there is also across the country. He wanted to put a deposit down, I told him I have a local guy coming today...I don't want him sending me money when I already committed to showing the car locally.

IMG_0170.gif

IMG_0171.gif

Seriously guys, I don't know what's so shady about me wanting the buyer to actually inspect the car before buying it? Seems like the right thing to do?And I don't know why Dave would want to 'flame me', I did nothing wrong in dealing with him.

Anyhow, think what you want. Think I'm shady, I'm done trying to justify my actions to you. You missed out on a good car, you're pissed about it, and now you feel compelled to drag me through the mud. You seem like a real stand up guy :beer:

rockthemullet

Established Member
Thanks for getting back to me.. I called, text and pmd you 3 times. U even posted on my thread on corral. Guess you don't want to sell the car.

Goodluck guys. Seams I wasted my time. Seller can't return messages

I'll one up that. I have a friend in Seattle. He said he will hand u cash Monday and will pick the car up for me Monday with his trailer. I see your currently viewing this thread and I am awaiting a phone call.

You come out to be more of an asshole every time I read your posts.

If he doesn't want to sell to you, he doesn't have to. Deal with it and walk away.

Because I don't want to deal with you all of the sudden I'm 'shady'? The car is sold, can't you see the car loaded on a trailer with Oregon plates?

Seriously guys, I don't know what's so shady about me wanting the buyer to actually inspect the car before buying it? Seems like the right thing to do?And I don't know why Dave would want to 'flame me', I did nothing wrong in dealing with him.

Anyhow, think what you want. Think I'm shady, I'm done trying to justify my actions to you. You missed out on a good car, you're pissed about it, and now you feel compelled to drag me through the mud. You seem like a real stand up guy :beer:

You didn't need to explain yourself. That guy is a piece of work and I'd never do business with him.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Man I wish I would have found this quicker,I'd have been all over this deal no problem.This would have been perfect for a Termi' Engine....

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
You come out to be more of an asshole every time I read your posts.

If he doesn't want to sell to you, he doesn't have to. Deal with it and walk away.

You didn't need to explain yourself. That guy is a piece of work and I'd never do business with him.

:sleeping:

I would of been 100% fine with that. the OP posted in MY WTB thread and I aggressively tried to ge in contact with him to purchase it off him. If he didnt post in MY thread, I wouldnt of tried so hard. He could of easily said its sold or you cant buy it. He solicited me! not the other way around... not my fault he didnt even give me the respect of a answer. It's hard enough to buy and sell cars. The op had been dealing with people wasting his time.. I'm not here to waste his or my time.

im a asshole.. get over it, you dont ever want to deal with me? thats great!! I could not care less.... get a life and stop tracking me down on every post I make :thumbsup:

Last edited:

fobra00

Established Member

I would of been 100% fine with that. the OP posted in MY WTB thread and I aggressively tried to ge in contact with him to purchase it off him. If he didnt post in MY thread, I wouldnt of tried so hard. He could of easily said its sold or you cant buy it. He solicited me! not the other way around... not my fault he didnt even give me the respect of a answer.

im a asshole.. get over it, you dont ever want to deal with me? thats great!! I could not care less.... get a life and stop tracking me down on every post I make :thumbsup:

Still a prick i see.

rockthemullet

Established Member

I would of been 100% fine with that. the OP posted in MY WTB thread and I aggressively tried to ge in contact with him to purchase it off him. If he didnt post in MY thread, I wouldnt of tried so hard. He could of easily said its sold or you cant buy it. He solicited me! not the other way around... not my fault he didnt even give me the respect of a answer. It's hard enough to buy and sell cars. The op had been dealing with people wasting his time.. I'm not here to waste his or my time.

Tracking you down? I opened this thread based on the thread title. Don't think you're any more special than every other lackluster personality I encounter on a daily basis.

Still a prick i see.

Indeed.

OP, I apologize for the threadjack. I won't be posting in this thread any longer, good to hear you got it sold so quickly.

Jack Burton

Established Member
Still trying to say ur better then me. You are. I cried like a little bitch in my thread. I made myself look like a moron and now nobody on this forum will want to deal with me. I need to get over it and become and authorized vendor since I deal a lot on here for profit.

Fixed it for you:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread