1997 Red Cobra w/ 58k original miles

josevans97

Established Member
1997 Mustang Cobra with only 58,000 original miles. I am the third owner and the car has been absolutely babied by myself and the previous owners. The motor and transmission are both completely stock. The car has just a few modifications. It has been lowered with Eibach springs and sits on 18" Steeda wheels with practically brand new tires. The car has 4:10 gears in the rear end, and I have the original factory gears to go with it if you want them. The car also has a Flowmaster exhaust that sounds amazing.

The tan leather seats are in mint condition with no rips, tears, or cracks. Front seats are in great condition and the back seats looks like they haven't been sat in. Factory radio and Mach 460 stereo system still sounds great. A/C blows nice and cold and the heat works as well. Has a Red Top Optima battery that I had put in earlier this summer. The original red paint still looks awesome even though this car is 15 years old. I've washed and waxed this car once a week since I've had it and always kept under a garage. This car has never been raced or ragged out. It would make an excellent addition to a Mustang lover's collection or would be a great reliable everyday driver. Car gets compliments everywhere I go. Give me a call or text me at 478-230-9026 if you're interested or want more info! You can also contact me at [email protected]. I'm asking $9,000 but I will listen to any reasonable offers. I've never posted pictures on this forum so I don't know how. If you email me I will be glad to send all that I have. Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread