19in HRE 542s with newish tires.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
ahhh where were you a week or two ago haha. these are my DREAM wheels. i love the look. i was so envious when you origionally bought em but seeing what you went through sucks. who ever gets this setup is gonna be lucky. i love these wheels! you need to get pics of the refinishing i bet they look amazing! GLWS

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
I was actually thinking on posting these up a few weeks ago, I just never got around to doing it. BUT they are up now.

I will get those pics up ASAP when I get back home. I would ask the wife, but hell. She may just take pics of the OE wheels on the car. lol.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
I have always loved these wheels and followed your thread also from when you purchased them. I would do unmentionable things for these..whoever gets these will have one of the best looking wheels I've seen.

t.wiley

Established Member
Very nice looking wheels! Do you have a price for just the wheels without tires? Also, what is the backspacing, front and rear? Thanks!

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Very nice looking wheels! Do you have a price for just the wheels without tires? Also, what is the backspacing, front and rear? Thanks!

I would like to not part them. I know that I have none mounted right now, but I have no use for 2 sets of 19" tires.

Heck, I would even sell both sets with the HRE's for $4200.

As far as the back spacing. I will get the exact measurements and post them up when I get home. I was expected to catch my flight tonight, but I got caught up with some stuff that had to be done prior to my departure. I should be back late Wednesday. I will post the measurements and the pictures.

Sorry guys.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I ****ing love these wheels! Had mine just not come back from powder coating, I would've seriously considered it. I guess good luck with the sale? lol.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Thanks Brebar. I was considering at one time getting the centers powder coated with a titanium finish, but never went through with it. :)

To those that are PMing me for more pictures. As stated I thought I was getting home tonight and would have taken the pics to post, but I was delayed and wont be able to return home until late Wednesday. If it is still light enough out I will snap the pics at that time.

Believe me they will be posted. :)

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Also, valve stems are not installed on the wheels right now. I have two sets,but I have to locate the second set still. Garage is a mess. :)

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Also, what is the backspacing, front and rear? Thanks!

Wheels actually measure from outer edge to outer edge as..

Fronts - 10"
Rears - 11.5"

Front Back spacing - 6.125"
Rear Back spacing - 6.25"

hope this is helpful

These were mounted on my 03 Cobra without spacers.

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Established Member
This is a good deal especially with PS2 tires. I paid 2400 for my HREs with tires thinking I scored a deal. In the end I needed all new inner and outer barrels due to out of round conditions and one of the front centers was bent. The previous owner of the wheels was a complete tool and you could tell that he didn't take care of them, but I didn't think that all 4 would need to be fully rebuilt. I ended up dropping the wheels off at HRE for repair and it was not cheap. I run PS2 tires all round so I know how expensive they are, but they're the best street performance tires out there imho.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Thanks Rev Happy for the info. I have added 2 more pictures to the original post and can/will take more.

Here they are...

2front01.jpg

2rear01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread