2.6l kb + n2o ?????

mustangcobra98

Got Nitrous?
Established Member
hey guys, I'm new to this area of the forums but just moved to Louisiana where E85 is plentiful and just purchased a new blower. Current set-up is a Stage 4 steggy w/ BAP, 60 lb injectors, and dual Gt pumps, stock lines, and single FPDM. 100 shot wet NX kit. Kicker is 3.73 gears with Maximum motorsports launch box solid rear rated at 620 ft lb limit. That being said i think i am only going to have to worry about this 620 limit if i hook hard in first gear.(not sure if thats going to happen or not) I'm on 26in mt DRs currently but still some what of a concern with the new set up. maybe a progressive controler could keep me with in limits in first gear?

I'm thinking from the research i've done on here, I need to get 105 lb injectors, dual division stryker pumps (possible dual FPDM)or could i get away with my GT pumps? I want run my 2.6L with around a 75 shot of N2O. Do you guys think that is enough fuel system or do i need more? I just bought the KB on this forum its a non-H 2.6L and I want to turn it as hard as I can on my stock block both on the street and at the track. Was thinking 18-20# street and 24# on race day. is this realistic on a stock block? with my set up on e85?

GodStang

Established Member
105s not needed. FRPP 80s best bet by far. I would think you would need a bit more pump.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
you'll need more pump for sure
that's my exact blower/nitrous setup and it flat out HAULS!!!! but i'm at ~23psi
remember when watching that video that the Lambo has ~700whp MORE than mine

Users who are viewing this thread