2.8 Kenne bell too much ?

gamebred26

Established Member
i think the 2.8h is the perfect pump gas blower. i have run it on 93 at 22 lbs for a looong time now...no issues

gamebred26

Established Member
wow thats impressive... a lot of street use ?

When its nice yeah...not now freezing here. i drive it to the track run it...drive home. mt et street radials. 2.8h is a good blower...i found on more boost it just got iat2s way hotter and need too much ice et..sucked on street. i had 25 psi for a shell urt tune..and pullied it back down.

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
When its nice yeah...not now freezing here. i drive it to the track run it...drive home. mt et street radials. 2.8h is a good blower...i found on more boost it just got iat2s way hotter and need too much ice et..sucked on street. i had 25 psi for a shell urt tune..and pullied it back down.

Yeah I wont see that much boost 18lbe it should stay cool

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I see you live in the same area as me. Actually, I think I have seen your car quite a few times going up and down Route 5. Every time I see a Cobra it catches my eye and I always see a Redfire. I think you will be very happy with this new set up. If not just use it this year and next year you can sell it to me, lol. Good luck with the install and tuning, look forward to seeing what it puts down.

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
I see you live in the same area as me. Actually, I think I have seen your car quite a few times going up and down Route 5. Every time I see a Cobra it catches my eye and I always see a Redfire. I think you will be very happy with this new set up. If not just use it this year and next year you can sell it to me, lol. Good luck with the install and tuning, look forward to seeing what it puts down.

There is a redfire down in St Marys I am rarely on route 5 . If you see my I have 18" stockers the other gut has the 17s but it may have been me if it was closer to the Waldorf area

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread