2.8 Pulley results

DCTHOM3

Established Member
Well, installed a 2.8 RR upper on the car with a 4pc. metco dual bearing idler kit. (Thanks to Lethal and Posi for the parts). Went to Modular Depot to get a tune from KenB.
Here is a dyno graph stock. (stock air box, stock h pipe, straight pipe C/B) 383 hp, 379 tq
Cobra.jpg

Here is the graph from today 463 hp 481tq (JLT RAI, Mac O/R Prochamber and Magnaflow C/B)
dyno28.png

and heres the car
IMG_0032-1-1.jpg

Needless to say I am very pleased:beer:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Nice numbers and thanks for the order.

How different does the car feel now?

twhitey

Established Member
Congrats on the #s. I remember when I first went from stock to an upper pulley, I couldnt believe how much it picked up on the seat of the pants meter. And how quick my rear tires and clutch disappeared

Mystic03

Established Member
very nice numbers im hoping to put down that much have same modds except intake and C/B :beer:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
great numbers, enjoy. my car was monsterous feeling after the pulley swap versus stock. pulley swap and tune on these cars is probably hands down the best bang for buck mod in all the late model v8 muscle car world

DCTHOM3

Established Member
great numbers, enjoy. my car was monsterous feeling after the pulley swap versus stock. pulley swap and tune on these cars is probably hands down the best bang for buck mod in all the late model v8 muscle car world

I would have to agree on that. Pulley-$150 Tune-$140, KenB did a great job so far the car runs great and has no idle/driveability issues except for the unexplainable loss of traction. Maybe I need new tires?:banana:

DCTHOM3

Established Member
That a/f is straight like arrow. i'm jealous, must have been a blast driving it. wish i could dyno tune my car... s**t.:??: enjoy her.:rolleyes:

It only took one baseline and two tuning pulls to get there. Good for me since tuning is by the hour

Users who are viewing this thread