2.9 Whipple Dyno Results

svt1111

Established Member
Your the Man, I was there for those dyno pulls and that car is a beast. to anyone looking for a nice origional fox the 86 is a dream too. There was a guy at the Mustangs unlimited car show in Ct. Thanking Revan racing for his dual fan set up on his show gt500 that had a liquid cooled kenne Bell 3.6 sitting on top...But he could not say enough about Revan Racing...Getting back to topic i cannot wait to see this car go down the track this year, it should be very impressive. Svt1111 has been a great guide on my mustang spiritual journey as well. Trying to help me from doing everything twice as many of us do and throw good money out the window...Thanks bud........Great car

Thanks for the props man!

I hope I don't disappoint you at the track.

You've come a long way my young Jedi Knight!

svt1111

Established Member
Get that cage in yet?

No, but I was able to get the windows done yesterday. 20% tint, looks pretty slick. Since they can't see in the car now, maybe I could head up there 'cage-less??' Worked on my last car.

I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow if I get out of work in time while there is still some daylight.

svt1111

Established Member
Brings back many memories. Had an '89 and a '91. The 225 stock hp was bad ass and top dog on the street then. Now we can get a 2011 v-6 with over 300 hp. Brutal, but very fun.

I remember those days like they were yesterday. Now 500 HP feels slow. 200 crank HP REALLY feels slow!

Hard to fathom the new V6 base Mustang is making 105 HP more than the legendary 5.0 from back in the day.....

Users who are viewing this thread