2 Guns - Mark Wahlberg, Denzel Washington

Defknotzero

Established Member
Just saw it last night. It was pretty good. Lots of funny parts and both Mark and Denzel were great.

Plus boobies and ass from Paula Patton :)

Anyone else see it?

tistan

Established Member
I want to see this movie bad, but I am having to wait for my wife to get back in town because she will kill me if I go see it without her.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
8 Surprising Anti-Gun Celebrities - Guns & Ammo

The ex-leader of the Funky Bunch, Marky Mark had some pretty strong words for Charlton Heston. At the 2000 MTV Movie Awards, Wahlberg suggested on stage that the “Best Villain” award be given to Heston: “I believe Charlton Heston is America’s best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association.” But his anti-gun attitude didn’t stop there. “Well, I would love it if they could take all the guns away. Unfortunately, you can’t do that so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can’t protect themselves,” he said in an April 26, 2007, edition of the Herald Sun. “Certainly, I haven’t used a gun anywhere other than on a movie set and I’d like to see if we could take them all away. It would be a beautiful thing.”

Mark Wahlberg is the typical "do as I say, not as I do" Hollywood Leftist. He can eat a bag of dicks.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Looks like another stupid action movie with a mindless plot.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Denzel hasn't ever been in a "mindless plot" movie. The closest was probably Safe House but even that was decent, albeit a bit predictable. His name on it alone gives me enough confidence to go see it.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member

The ex-leader of the Funky Bunch, Marky Mark had some pretty strong words for Charlton Heston. At the 2000 MTV Movie Awards, Wahlberg suggested on stage that the “Best Villain” award be given to Heston: “I believe Charlton Heston is America’s best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association.” But his anti-gun attitude didn’t stop there. “Well, I would love it if they could take all the guns away. Unfortunately, you can’t do that so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can’t protect themselves,” he said in an April 26, 2007, edition of the Herald Sun. “Certainly, I haven’t used a gun anywhere other than on a movie set and I’d like to see if we could take them all away. It would be a beautiful thing.”

Mark Wahlberg is the typical "do as I say, not as I do" Hollywood Leftist. He can eat a bag of dicks.

Honestly, who the **** cares. Going through life refusing to have anything to do with people who don't share your strict set of beliefs on polarizing topics is ridiculous.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I'm gonna go ahead and say Denzel hasn't ever been in a "mindless plot" movie. The closest was probably Safe House but even that was decent, albeit a bit predictable. His name on it alone gives me enough confidence to go see it.

You obviously haven't seen viruocity. I still liked the movie but that was probably denzels worst.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Honestly, who the **** cares. Going through life refusing to have anything to do with people who don't share your strict set of beliefs on polarizing topics is ridiculous.

I ****ing care. I won't support his asinine, contradictory beliefs with my dollars. It's called having a sense of conviction and I won't sell mine out for 2 hours of mind-numbing "enjoyment".

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I ****ing care. I won't support his asinine, contradictory beliefs with my dollars. It's called having a sense of conviction and I won't sell mine out for 2 hours of mind-numbing "enjoyment".

you might never want to watch any movie again. that's pretty much how everyone in hollywood feels. just not all vocalize it so as not to alienate viewers such as yourself. its easy to talk like that when you have armed bodyguards with you all the time :rollseyes

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
If I didn't watch movies because the actors had some truly stupid beliefs, there wouldn't be anything to watch. I don't like Jamie Foxx, Jim Carrey, or Mark Wahlberg's beliefs, but I like some of their movies. That being said, I won't see their movies in theaters. I'll wait until they hit blu-ray and I buy used at the local pawn shops when I can.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
You obviously haven't seen viruocity. I still liked the movie but that was probably denzels worst.

Name rings a bell, but i can't remember what it was about.

Fair enough I guess. Just not something I'm ever going to concern myself with. Personal beliefs mean little to nothing to me unless that person is going to dictate a policy that directly affects my life, doubt Marky Mark will ever have that kind of influence. I'm more offended by his disrespect to Heston than I am by his gun stance.

oneof185

Established Member
Movie was actually pretty good. I couldn't tell from the previews what it was going to really be like, but again, I thought it was good.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

I don't know if you currently own a Mustang but if you do, you drive a car built in a VERY Liberal part of the USA. How many people do you think touched a Mustang that you will absolutely disagree with?

Dude's already paid. You watching his movie won't have any bearing on whether he gets something out of the movie or not. You might as well enjoy what the movie is, instead of dwelling on shit that has no bearing on it.

EDIT:

Here, feel free to never watch anything, ever again:

newchart1-10-540x444.jpg

newchart11-20-540x441.jpg

EDIT2: Almost forgot, Soros Fund Management (yes, THAT Soros) owns major stock in Ford. So there. No Fords for you.

Last edited:

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member

Your post makes no sense. He stated he only uses guns in movies. Outside of "the office" he doesn't promote them. Thats like having a real smoker do a movie against smoking. Not a documentary. A movie. Make believe stuff. Do you think Abraham Lincoln was awesome for killing vampires? They don't exist so that makes him a fraud. :shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The movie, from the previews, looks so-so. I may catch it on cable, but it isn't on my must-see list. There are just so few really good movies out of Hollywood nowadays. Movies that you just have to watch more than once. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread