20 killed in act of Islamic Terrorism in Florida

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
What about if you kill someone in an auto accident :rollseyes
I'm no lawyer but I think an auto accident falls under manslaughter. It there was premeditated intent to kill someone with a car, it would be murder.

Murder=Hate

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
I'm no lawyer but I think an auto accident falls under manslaughter. It there was premeditated intent to kill someone with a car, it would be murder.

Murder=Hate
So what about War? I'm just saying killing is not always about Hate like his statement.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
The leader of their local islam society was part of the briefing and eluded to needing to stop shootings in this country...****ing really? If that wasn't in bad taste, I don't know what is.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Prayers to the victims and their families and to all our LEO's out there be safe.

Just read the death toll is at 50 and will probably go up.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
They also hate gays, which is why they throw them off buildings and hang them from cranes. There is a reason a gay club was targeted, one report said he saw two guys kiss months back and it sent him into a rage.

^ Lets see how long it takes the democrats/liberals/freedom of speech haters to admit this.
The clock started 12,110 days ago with the April 18, 1983 Bombing of US Beirut Embassy, Lebanon.

Last edited:

FocusSTGuy

Established Member
Damn redditors are fast:

13423703_1004734626247823_7275612948605552421_n.jpg

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
^ Lets see how long it takes the democrats/liberals/freedom of speech haters to admit this.

They'll just say it's a random act of violence. Just heard it was pride week apparently too.

Have to say I'm kind of shocked their senator, Nelson (D) actually came out and said from what info he's received there are terrorist ties. A dem admitting terrorism is shocking.

Whoa, so it seems he was married to a chick from Uzbekistan. Sounds similar to the San Bernadino situation.

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
You would think gays would have more incentive than most to be concealed carry holders. I wonder if any were carrying and tried to return fire.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
That's laughable. Gays are usually liberal democrats and we know how they feel about legal gun carry.
There are some who are pro gun and republicans, but yeah a large number are liberals.
I'm betting a few are going to be changing their views now that they've been targeted though.

o2gt

Established Member
So what about War? I'm just saying killing is not always about Hate like his statement.

Not that it really matters. But in war the killing would be sanctioned. Making it lawful and thus not murder.

Users who are viewing this thread