20 killed in act of Islamic Terrorism in Florida

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
1392397653000-drug-tunnel.jpg

Trump would stop that shit too.

Obviously Obama doesn't give a ****.

openaccount

Established Member
You would think gays would have more incentive than most to be concealed carry holders. I wonder if any were carrying and tried to return fire.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say this club is a "gun free zone". You can't drink and carry, and those who aren't drinking and are law abiding won't carry because it's a "safe space". Nothing new here, just fish in a barrel

Last edited:

T.Man

Established Member
Sadly, the media is going to spin this as a hate crime only and focus on more "conversations" about guns IE gun control.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

I am all for helping every moron that makes those statements relocate elsewhere on the condition they renounce their citizenship.

Aaaand we're back to anti-gun rhetoric from senator Constance. Of course this dumb bitch is going on about gun show loopholes despite the small issue that they don't exist.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Hopefully this will open the eyes of the LGBT community. Open arms to all won't cure their hate for others. The islamic state loathes the LGBT community. Now that this has occurred on our soil, maybe they'll realize the threat ...lets say the syrian refugees pose to Americans & their own community. The media doesn't cover the disgusting shit going on in Europe right now. I just love the defense of Islam right now. People are saying it happened because the guy had an assault rifle & the victims were gay. That second one, putting the puzzle pieces together, can show his motive for the shooting. ISLAM HATES GAYS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown 89

Established Member
Yup, turned on the news this morning and all they can talk about is gun control. Not a single mention of terrorism. The left has decided that the best way to solve a problem is to ignore it.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Hopefully this will open the eyes of the LGBT community. Open arms to all won't cure their hate for others. The islamic state loathes the LGBT community. Now that this has occurred on our soil, maybe they'll realize the threat ...lets say the syrian refugees pose to Americans & their own community. The media doesn't cover the disgusting shit going on in Europe right now. I just love the defense of Islam right now. People are saying it happened because the guy had an assault rifle & the victims were gay. That second one, putting the puzzle pieces together, can show his motive for the shooting. ISLAM HATES GAYS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a very weird attempt at saving face, shitheads dad said he was enraged by gays but in no way was it religion driven.

Hopefully this wakes up the LGBT community since many seem to turn a blind eye to everything going on over seas. Milo Yiannopoulos has been trying to bring this to light for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread