20% off MSRP for left over 2014 Z28/ZL1s....not a bad deal for $60k/50k.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
But wasn't the Z28 going to be in such demand that no discounts will be had?

I guess that has now been blown out of the water and proven false.

very limited number get this deal. They have to have been on the lot a certain number of days. Its not just this either. Base V6, SS, Cruze models, Impalas etc.

Our local lot has one and I called a buddy in finance there and he said there was no way it was going for $15kish under sticker.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I noticed that with GM cars, their value drops pretty quick.

A z28 at 55k or less would be a bad ass ride to have. Full warranty and all.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

kaz109

Established Member
That z28 is a huge bang for buck deal imo...I do find it funny that even a rare numbered car from GM still has to be marked down to sell

kaz109

Established Member
i agree if i had $60k I would be hard pressed to not buy that z28. ugh i love that ls7

Me personally I wouldn't go that far lol....My 60k would be much happier going to a GT350. It doesn't that ford 7L to make 500hp. Still can't deny that for 60k the z28 is a great buy if toy actually track cars and not just use it for hwy roll racing like most ppl do with track cars now a days

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Me personally I wouldn't go that far lol....My 60k would be much happier going to a GT350. It doesn't that ford 7L to make 500hp. Still can't deny that for 60k the z28 is a great buy if toy actually track cars and not just use it for hwy roll racing like most ppl do with track cars now a days

i love ford but i love the ls7 i would probably buy a used c6 z06 for $60k but if i had to go new it would be the z28. although the GT350 is nice but it isnt for sale right now while these discounts are available and you probably wont be able to get one for $60k once dealers mark them up!! LOL

kaz109

Established Member
I find it unreal that AMG Sells out every time they release a Black Series whether it is 100k or 300k they sell out yet cars like this z28 or the gen 5 viper they can't give away even though they clearly outperform ( except for the SLS BS vs the viper) every car in the Benz lineup. Viper had to stop production and then restructure the msrp 15k cheaper and look how this award winning z28 is doing....

Just amazes me.

jshen

Established Member
I remember EVERY auto magazine reported that the entire lot of Z28s had been sold at the beginning of production and to find them sitting on the lots further instills the BS being thrown out to the public. I like the "idea" of both cars but 1. they are horribly overpriced IMHO, 2. Lack of visibility is such that I cannot imagine driving fast in the things. Hope the next gen Camaro is built for a real driver- rather than some auto designers wet dream...

AAG

Established Member
But wasn't the Z28 going to be in such demand that no discounts will be had?

I guess that has now been blown out of the water and proven false.

Can't sell a $75k Camaro when a C7 z06's starting price is only $3k more.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I find it unreal that AMG Sells out every time they release a Black Series whether it is 100k or 300k they sell out yet cars like this z28 or the gen 5 viper they can't give away even though they clearly outperform ( except for the SLS BS vs the viper) every car in the Benz lineup. Viper had to stop production and then restructure the msrp 15k cheaper and look how this award winning z28 is doing....

Just amazes me.

how many AMG do they make and sell out of though?

Users who are viewing this thread