20% off MSRP for left over 2014 Z28/ZL1s....not a bad deal for $60k/50k.

Ponyracer1

Established Member
Looked it up today at my local dealer, basic Camaro's and all sorts of other vehicles are getting the same deal. Trucks, compacts, etc. 1LT SS $29700, 2LT RS/SS $31000. Not that I'd buy a crapmaro, but they are getting cheap. Funny, one more failure for Government Motors.

Think Ford will have to dump the price on the GT350 or even the basic Mustang? Doubtful!

kaz109

Established Member
how many AMG do they make and sell out of though?

Numbered cars like the z28 is?? All of them. Every black series is a numbered car and every time one is released it sells out. Just basic AMG cars? Well lets see they have never had to stop production then re list that same car 15k cheaper....

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
you cray cray...z28>zl1

No, I don't pretend to like corners more than straight line speed. A Blown car will always be easier to make fast for the highway, where I like to play. The Z28 is a badass car though, can I have both.....for 50k lol.

kaz109

Established Member
No, I don't pretend to like corners more than straight line speed. A Blown car will always be easier to make fast for the highway, where I like to play. The Z28 is a badass car though, can I have both.....for 50k lol.

oh snap now u really cray! lol

kaz109

Established Member
Why? Not everyone lives in an area where every road is twisty. The ZL1 is a better all around vehicle, the Z28 too roadcourse focused.

If the dash/center console/infotaintment didn't look like a child designed it, I'd be interested.

It can be made to be fast in a straight line fast like every other car that is built for the track that ppl only use for hwy runs. As high as 700whp and without the heatsoak excuse which is so common among the SC crowd. Hell it already matches the zl1 1/4 times stock for stock if I am not mistaken lol

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
It can be made to be fast in a straight line fast like every other car that is built for the track that ppl only use for hwy runs. As high as 700whp and without the heatsoak excuse which is so common among the SC crowd. Hell it already matches the zl1 1/4 times stock for stock if I am not mistaken lol

The Zl1 is going to have better insulation, A/C as factory equipment, better infotainment(factory equipped), and cost $10K less. Zl1 from what I remember is a good handling car, just not as great as the razor sharp Z28. But the Z28 will never be the all around car the ZL1 is. It's like comparing a 00 Cobra R to an 03/04 Cobra. If all you're after is racing on a road course or running through town like the F&F franchise, I can see why you'd chose a Z28.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i don't know if i would call these cars 'marked down'. i think the term 'priced more appropriately' is a better phrase to use

Formula93

Established Member
Looked it up today at my local dealer, basic Camaro's and all sorts of other vehicles are getting the same deal. Trucks, compacts, etc. 1LT SS $29700, 2LT RS/SS $31000. Not that I'd buy a crapmaro, but they are getting cheap. Funny, one more failure for Government Motors.

Think Ford will have to dump the price on the GT350 or even the basic Mustang? Doubtful!

No offense but do people really feel badass when they say things like Crapmaro or Rustang? Seriously sounds like something a 12 year old would say. Also the Goverment Motors crap is just as annoying. All car manufacturers have issues, no need to make lame jokes like a bunch of fanboys.

kaz109

Established Member
No offense but do people really feel badass when they say things like Crapmaro or Rustang? Seriously sounds like something a 12 year old would say. Also the Goverment Motors crap is just as annoying. All car manufacturers have issues, no need to make lame jokes like a bunch of fanboys.

U mad?

TommyJ

Established Member
The interior is by far the worst part of the newer camaros. My girlfriend was set on buying a new SS a couple years ago until we drove one. We were both surprised by how cheap the interior felt, especially for the price.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
The interior is by far the worst part of the newer camaros. My girlfriend was set on buying a new SS a couple years ago until we drove one. We were both surprised by how cheap the interior felt, especially for the price.

Agreed. Looks cheap and just plain strange. Placement of the interior door handles is just wrong. It's like they tried to mess it up.

Users who are viewing this thread