2000 + rwhp :)

Zeekmann

Established Member
LOL good one buddy...I personally like the hole in the hood! Especially parked beside my singlewide. Damn I would love to drive it if I could only afford the gas! Maybe I can hock the True Forged wheels for a hood and some stock wheels so I can afford to drive it. :D

Just because you have a 4.0 Whipple doesn't make you better than me. Well maybe it does :lol:

Can't wait to shoot your car again in better light!

Last edited:

CFRMSVT

Established Member
Tanks

gerrard do you have any pics of will's car by itself? love the red pinstriping on it. thought about doing that on mine as well.

pics look great man :beer:

Steve, we will get some good pics of this one for you. Thanks...I love the stripe setup and the hood too. Can you make me some tanks...or preferably 1 big tank for under the hood. Gerard and I are making some plans to pimp out under the hood a little bit. Thanks! Will

nik96

Established Member
IMG_0383_zps895673fb.jpg

Badass mother F*****:rockon:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looooove that 2011 GT500!!!!! The red in the stripes really set it off imo!

I know. There's so much to love about that car. All three are gorgeous heavy hitters! :beer: :rockon:

rdsnk46

Established Member
Really nice looking cars and great pics!

Make me understand the hole in the hood, I dont mean any mal-intent I'm just curious why you didnt lower the engine?

Last edited:

Zeekmann

Established Member
Will have new pics up soon, love that spring is on the way! My Cobra has been getting worked on all winter, glad to finally have her out with my boys!

coposrv

Established Member
Awesome cars. I really dig the hole in the hood. Functional and badass.

CFRMSVT

Established Member
Really nice looking cars and great pics!

Make me understand the hole in the hood, I dont mean any mal-intent I'm just curious why you didnt lower the engine?

I bought I that way...probably would've done it different myself. But after seeing it this way I really like it. Looks badass and gets attention everywhere I go. Just have to make sure it isn't raining :rockon:

CFRMSVT

Established Member
Zeek...I love those CCW's on the Cobra. That is the nicest Terminator I have ever seen...with the exception of the Mystic turbo car you had.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I bought I that way...probably would've done it different myself. But after seeing it this way I really like it. Looks badass and gets attention everywhere I go. Just have to make sure it isn't raining :rockon:

Cool man, I stuffed a 3.6 LC KB under my stock hood with no cutting what so ever so I know a big blower can be made to fit. I got into it here on SVTP with Ricky and his brother about street racing. They are funny and I guess cutting a hole is easier than lowering the engine. Least path of resistance FTW!

Sweet rides. drive'um hard!

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread