2003 Black, 600+RWHP KB Cobra

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Thats the demise of me man, I did it for over a year. I am just about fed up with it, I have no points or moving violations and still they decide to rape me with insurance. With school, I cannot handle it anymore.

Cobra is in a higher tier than the friggin zo6. go figure lol BECAUSE TERMINATORS RULE THE LAND! :rockon:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Clean car, GL with the sale. I'm digging the "old school" 2.2 :coolman:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I don't want to clog up your thread but there is nothing like the scream of a KB 2.2! Somebody buy this car. TTT.

Once again, thanks for the kind words man. Yes there is nothing like a 2.2l screaming:burnout:, some people probably think the price is high for winter. But once spring rolls around, you will see cars like mine going for ALOT more, so people should buy while its low.

skunk50

Established Member
And guys... Living in NJ is not cheap when your under 25. I pay $5100 a year for two cars for insurance. Cobra and CTS. And thats with no points.

NJ has the highest minimum liability requirements i think. something like $250k or some outrageous number when other states are like $25k only. lots of idiots driving around w/o insurance that's why. also, i think there's a lot of consumer advocacy group there with strong political influence there that beats up on the insurance company (with what they can do, in the courts, etc). this doesn't help the consumer because when insurance companies aren't allowed to implement rating criterias, they end up just jacking up the rates for everyone. that's why the rates in a conservative state like VA, it's like half or 1/3 in equally populated locations.

Users who are viewing this thread