2003 Black, 600+RWHP KB Cobra

superman0tohero

Established Member
I live in California, in the city not the boones. I don't care if it's a small town or not I like my $115/month insurance payment.

phillyphan56

Vandelay Industries
Established Member
ohhh mannn thats one sexy termi hahah. if and when my s/c 99 cobra sells ill look your way my man that is a beautiful car

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
The first car i ever buy, when i am able to make the money durring or after college will be a Cobra just like urs. nice car

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments everyone, whoever buys the car will be getting a superclean and badass car.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Beautiful car definetly worth what your asking, good luck with the sale.

Thank you man, It is just a matter of time. With the winter slump, not many people want to buy cars. Once spring rolls around, I know someone will want to pick it up.

darkhorse276

Established Member
Car is gorgeous man. it is literally exactly what I'm looking for, and youre even pretty close by. Hopefully if you still have it in a couple months, I'll be able to keep the grades up and keep my scholarship money. Then I may be able to pull the funds together...hopefully. Good luck selling it though.

spoon man

Established Member
wasn't this the kid in edison's car? nice ride by the way! what additional mods did you perform on it? i was checking it out when he had it for sale. are you third owner?

I am right here in red bank

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
wasn't this the kid in edison's car? nice ride by the way! what additional mods did you perform on it? i was checking it out when he had it for sale. are you third owner?

I am right here in red bank

Second owner, and I have done a bunch of things. Let me know if you are interested, you can swing by and take a look at her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread