2003 Black, 600+RWHP KB Cobra

Venom1320

Banned by Bacon
Established Member
I can vouch for this car, I know the original owner. We went to school together and he lives a block from me. I miss seeing that car, or even better, HEARING it! What'd it make 603rwhp I think? This thing is MEAN!!! :fm:

If I had the money this thing would be gone! Good luck with the sale!

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I can vouch for this car, I know the original owner. We went to school together and he lives a block from me. I miss seeing that car, or even better, HEARING it! What'd it make 603rwhp I think? This thing is MEAN!!! :fm:

If I had the money this thing would be gone! Good luck with the sale!

Yup it made 603, thanks for the bump man.

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
Not to go too far off topic but are you intrested in parting with your wheels/tires? :D I still dig your car bro, don't sweat it the market will improve.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Not to go too far off topic but are you intrested in parting with your wheels/tires? :D I still dig your car bro, don't sweat it the market will improve.

Thanks for the kind words man, I appreciate it. Sorry I am not looking to part with them, I love the look of the black chrome wheels.

MNFord

Established Member
Man, I gotta wait till I sell my toys before I can make any offers, it hurts watching all the cars you watch get sold, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread