2003 Black Cobra - 507hp

Jack Burton

Established Member
I'm actually quite surprised as well. I have a potential buyer, but he is waiting for a legal matter to resolve before her purchases anything. It's a great car, but all I've really had is tire kickers. Lucky for me I'm not in financial trouble, I'd hate to see what would happen if I needed to unload it in a hurry :p

GRMREPR

Established Member
Interested in possible trades? Have a 99 Black Trans am ws6 with 22K miles on it. Light mods an garaged kept it's whole life. Also have about 1500 in parts I could include or sell them and add that cash.

Jack Burton

Established Member
sorry man, not looking for any trades (although I've had some offers for some kick ass trades, nice rides guys) just looking to sell outright. I still have a potential buyer on the line, just waiting to see if his litigation pans out in a positive way, so it's up in the air for now.

Jack Burton

Established Member
I live in the P section off of Ponce Deleon. I don't take the car out super often, that may be why you don't see me. I take it to work in Ormond on Fridays and I put around town with it on the weekend. I go to Ruby Tuesday a lot so you may see it there. I moved here from NH, so I don't know many people down here so I don't get the chance to really hang out many places. I keep a low profile :p

Jack Burton

Established Member
Def not, the car has over 11k in modifications to it. I'm not hurting for cash, and to be honest if the car doesn't sell it's not going to bother me. The only only reason I"m selling is I have other projects I'm looking to pursue, but if the car doesn't sell I'll still have a nice car to cruise around in :)

Also, I have a cash buyer on the line, so the car may be sold by the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread