2003 Black Cobra - 507hp

Jack Burton

Established Member
Thanks man, I appreciate it :beer:

Hate to sell it, but looking to get into some other things. Sadly the Cobra seems to attract more tire kickers than anything else lol.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I have had a hard time selling the ones that i had. I had better luck on e-bay than forums. Might could try that. If the loan value was in the car then you should have no problem. Did you get the car from a guy in GA? I was looking to buy the first time it was for sale from him if so.

Jack Burton

Established Member
Maybe I should give e-bay a shot. Never sold anything on ebay, but I know a lot of ppl look on there for cars. Yes, the car you are thinking of is the one I bought from Mark in GA. The car is a real beast for sure.

97cobrastatus

Established Member
ive been keeping an eye on this car i just cant get my 97 to sell if it would hurry up and sell i could drive to you and check it out im only about 3 hours away on the other coast... i think lol.... your west coast like between st. augustine and daytona right? i live just south of tampa and im extremely interested not just another tirekicker... i promise you that we need to work something out

Jack Burton

Established Member
ive been keeping an eye on this car i just cant get my 97 to sell if it would hurry up and sell i could drive to you and check it out im only about 3 hours away on the other coast... i think lol.... your west coast like between st. augustine and daytona right? i live just south of tampa and im extremely interested not just another tirekicker... i promise you that we need to work something out

Thanks for the compliments man. Yes, I am right the East coast between St Augustine and Daytona, you hit the nail on the head on that one. Let me know what's going on man, I just listed the car on Ebay. I'd much rather it sell to a svtperformance member though :beer:

Jack Burton

Established Member
Free Bump for a clean car and the wheels look killer on the car, have you sprayed it yet?

Thanks for the compliments man, I appreciate it. At this time, I haven't had the time to get the car dyno'd for the spray. So it's pretty much just sitting there for looks right now.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Awesome car dude! Just what Im looking for but without the NOS. Damn most terminators I am finding are all east coast. :(

Is it sold then?

Users who are viewing this thread