2003 Cobra 32k Miles 700RWHP

finaliize

Established Member
Ehh was interested but you said after this weekend your doing something to the car. Just curious but why did you want to drop in the stroker? I'm interested but wasn't looking to buy one until the beginning of July.

3fourty6

Established Member
DSC00218.jpg

05 Diesel 52k miles. Any Interest?

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
Will it pass smog? Very interested, cash in hand, but I don't know how it will do in CA with smog, any input from anyone will help. Thanks.

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Ehh was interested but you said after this weekend your doing something to the car. Just curious but why did you want to drop in the stroker? I'm interested but wasn't looking to buy one until the beginning of July.

Here's the deal I'm gonna sell the car for sure now no if ands or buts. I've found a couple of trucks that I really want but the car has to go before I buy one.

Will it pass smog? Very interested, cash in hand, but I don't know how it will do in CA with smog, any input from anyone will help. Thanks.

It doesn't have cats so no it will not pass smog...

mach1won

Established Member
my car is selling tomorrow morning and when im at the bank getting the title for that one im also going to talk to them about your car. will hopefully be in touch with you soon.

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
The car sold to the first person who came to see it despite all the negative feedback from the children on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread