2003 Cobra 32k Miles 700RWHP

MEANSVT

Established Member
Wow all this BS cause he used a picture of another members in his sig big F'n deal. Im intrested in your car BTW just waiting on my vortech blown srt8 jeep to sell. Unless your intrested in a srt8 jeep. it ran an 11.83@113 on crappy CA 91 octane.

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
Wow all this BS cause he used a picture of another members in his sig big F'n deal. Im intrested in your car BTW just waiting on my vortech blown srt8 jeep to sell. Unless your intrested in a srt8 jeep. it ran an 11.83@113 on crappy CA 91 octane.

Buying a car like this is a tough process, and complete trust is kind of a prerequisite when you're dropping 20K. Especially when you're paying cash out of pocket.

I was probably being a little harsh saying that, but even the little things are important you know? Its just kind of a snapshot into someone's mindset.

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Buying a car like this is a tough process, and complete trust is kind of a prerequisite when you're dropping 20K. Especially when you're paying cash out of pocket.

I was probably being a little harsh saying that, but even the little things are important you know? Its just kind of a snapshot into someone's mindset.

My car speaks for it's self I have all documentation on the car. I welcome anyone to come check it out for themselves. I'm a honest seller as my feedback reflects. Once again sorry about all the sig pic mayhem it has been blown completely out of proportion.

64T-bolt

Fist Fornicator
Established Member
I know this is an old thread, but i found it pretty funny!

I built this car and all of the pics in the original post are of this car. . 04outlaw is a standup dude, he bought the car from me. . the car is perfect, he should have a book of every receipt ever incurred. I'd buy it in a second if i was on the market for a Cobra. .

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
I know this is an old thread, but i found it pretty funny!

I built this car and all of the pics in the original post are of this car. . 04outlaw is a standup dude, he bought the car from me. . the car is perfect, he should have a book of every receipt ever incurred. I'd buy it in a second if i was on the market for a Cobra. .

Thanks 64T I found all this to be quite amusing myself. I've only put around 1500 miles on it since I've had it. I've been debating on going to a turbo setup but I'm only kicking that ideal around as for now.

I will still sale the car but I'm not going to give it away so please no more ridiculous low ball offers. The only reason I am willing to sell it is I want another big truck. The car will have to go before I spend 40k on a truck.

Last edited:

BR700HP

Established Member
interested in a trade for a built 03 Evo 8? I have it listed for 30k and have had multiple offers for 24-25k. Let me know if youd be interested.

NateV8

Established Member
Wow ive never seen any one cry/lie so much over someone using a pic of his car in a sig. I helped do most of the mods on the car and I will put my Name Rep on the line for this car. This car Is what is said to be. Besides if your not interested in buying the car why would you call a shop and ask about it and then lie about what was said? Sounds like some high school BS. IMO this car looks better and i promise it performs better than the one in that pic so I guess I can see why Daydark is all upset.

hahaha pretty dumb to be so butthurt over someone using 1 picture of your car that looks exactly the same that you go out of your way to try and ruin his for sale thread. :bored::bored::bored:

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
Damn this is sexyyyyyyy.. The stance on that thing is perfect! And ^NateV8^ I've always liked your sig pic.. The Cobra looks like its about jump off the page lol:-D

OP, I'm in the same boat as you bro.. I'm looking to trade my 03 OW Vert as well for a lifted diesel or the Harley-Davidson F-250s.. We'll see how it goes eventhough everybody is telling me not to do it :nono:

GLWS :beer:

Last edited:

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Damn this is sexyyyyyyy.. The stance on that thing is perfect! And ^NateV8^ I've always liked your sig pic.. The Cobra looks like its about jump off the page lol:-D

OP, I'm in the same boat as you bro.. I'm looking to trade my 03 OW Vert as well for a lifted diesel or the Harley-Davidson F-250s.. We'll see how it goes eventhough everybody is telling me not to do it :nono:

GLWS :beer:

Yeah everybody talks about the 6.0 trucks but I think they do ok as long as you don't drive them like a stang. I had a 04 Harley F250 with 8" of lift and 38s never had any problems. But I really want a newer one with a warranty this time.

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Ok guys this is it I'll sell the car for 23k dollars for this WEEKEND ONLY!!!! Monday I'm gonna start doing something different to the car. So if someone wants the car speak up.

Users who are viewing this thread