2003 Cobra 32k Miles 700RWHP

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
i got nothing vested in this, so i'll just make a comment...

it looks like the sig picture of the op is about the only picture posted that isn't of his car. all the others, have pictures where you can see the different liscense plate, and the inspection stickers on the driver side corner of the front glass are not on the op's pictures. Also, the op has posted pictures of his car with cobra center caps and exetended studs. Daydark's pictures posted on the other thread don't have these. Lastly, by comparison daydark's car is slammed, while op's car has more space between top of front tire and fender.

like i said, i dont care if the op is stealing these pictures. but there are differences. fwiw, dsg and polished ccw is pretty common setup. i'd rock it!

daydark

Established Member
^ I agree with that. But by sticking my pics in his sig he is misrepresenting his car in this F/S thread, and has used my pics in many other threads. I was alerted to this by a few people PMing/e-mailing me about it.

I wish I could play the audio conversation I had today with HPP. Lots of shadyness around this guy/car.

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
^ I agree with that. But by sticking my pics in his sig he is misrepresenting his car in this F/S thread, and has used my pics in many other threads. I was alerted to this by a few people PMing/e-mailing me about it.

I wish I could play the audio conversation I had today with HPP. Lots of shadyness around this guy/car.

i agree with you about the misrepresentation but, thats a badass picture you took of your car! if i had a similiar setup, i'd try to take pictures of my car like that!

with that said, why call hpp about the car if you have a similiar setup minus the 2.8 kb. im not trying to be rude or anything, but what did the op do to you? (other then obviously take your picture and turn it into his sig. he can't argue he didn't btw!)

again, i'm not trying to defend the op. I'm bored at work and noticed this thread. If he's being dishonest, then thats wrong! (i want to use a bad word, but i can't. so use your imagination!)

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member

I never once said that I was selling the car in my sig I found that pic when i was searching CCW wheels on google. I was informed that It's Daydarks car in the Sig big deal and It looks just Like my car down to the cage I was only admiring the shot. I got your PM about it and you were quite rude which I think is very childish. I don't mind removing it at all. Who know what HPP told you on the or if you even talked them I have every piece of documentation on my car down to the oil changes. I do not have sell this car whatsoever you bash my thread all u like whomever comes to see the this car will see the work speaks for it self. Thanks for the BUMP.....

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Here's my old 2.2 Kenne Bell
bc18bbea.jpg

And here's my 2.8 Kenne Bell
79f0f958.jpg

White04GT

Established Member
I have heard nothing but horror stories and pissed off customers from HPP. I would never let them work on my car, and for a shop to talk about a customers car like that(if they did)...that shows alot about that shop. PSI all the way. Pat and his guys are the best.

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
sooo, is this car for sale or not? any truth to daydark's comments?

I did use his pic in my sig which was wrong.... I did not know it belonged to a member on this forum I found the car in a google search looking at CCW wheels... Feel free to call HPP racing 972-395-9844 ask for Manny he owns the shop I have been a customer for over 7 years and I have taken around 15 cars to him. I talked to him about Clay and no one knew anything about what he said but who cares. As far as the car still being for sale sure if someone wants it if not personally I could careless if it sales thats why I never said anything else about this matter. I know what I have and I can assure you it's one of the nicest on this forum PERIOD.....

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Sure, I mean I knew the pic thing cause I remember seeing it was someone else’s car a while back. Not dogging you on that…I was just seeing if it was still up or not. I’ll be in the market for another cobra in the next couple months, and if this is still available it’ll definitely be in consideration. I’ve talked to Manny before and I know he does good work. I’ll give him a call when the time gets closer if you’re still looking to sell…I still wish you had that white Hellion car though lol :whine:

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Sure, I mean I knew the pic thing cause I remember seeing it was someone else’s car a while back. Not dogging you on that…I was just seeing if it was still up or not. I’ll be in the market for another cobra in the next couple months, and if this is still available it’ll definitely be in consideration. I’ve talked to Manny before and I know he does good work. I’ll give him a call when the time gets closer if you’re still looking to sell…I still wish you had that white Hellion car though lol :whine:

Well I don't normally keep anything for sale that long. If it doesn't sell soon Manny and I have been talking about turbo setups or maybe even heads and cams. But who knows just check back with when your ready to buy.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
They're twin kit with billet wheel 58s
noice! that should be a killer setup with that motor! keep me posted on her, and i'll keep in touch in a month or two when the time is getting closer

i dont see the big deal..its not like he claimed the car in his sig to be his or for sale
exactly. i guess maybe saying that it was someone elses car or giving credit to the person would have been the right thing to do

Users who are viewing this thread