2003 Cobra (In car vids)

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Here are some vids of the car doing some pulls on the street and at the track. Most of the vids are from inside the car. The last 2 vids I only went part throttle in 5th. I know someone is going to mention it so I will just throw it out there,"I shift slooooooow".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aav0f0TGkps"]YouTube - 2003 cobra race vids[/ame]

Last edited:

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Good vids, are you shifting slow on purpose? if so come on man bangs some gears for the camera!

Fat-cat

Established Member
Buy a shifter.. Canadian car... so many damn numbers on the cluster.. where in the great white north are you ?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice video but that's a bit risky going to that speed on a 2-line highway. Beside, aren't there moose up there? Big deer? :eek:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
nice vids, i try not to shift hard unless it's for a good reason also. no need for that kind of abuse all the time... but when the time comes i bang gears like there is no tomorrow.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Buy a shifter.. Canadian car... so many damn numbers on the cluster.. where in the great white north are you ?

Haha, I have an MGW. Imagine if I didn't. I'm from Ontario but I'm living in New Brunswick now.

Nice video but that's a bit risky going to that speed on a 2-line highway. Beside, aren't there moose up there? Big deer? :eek:

Yeah, your right. It's really risky regardless of the wildlife. I know the potential for disaster is there. Usually I save it for the track. I will definately give it more thought the next time I think about doing this.

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member

There is a large population of Moose in our area here in New Brunswick. That particular stretch of highway has good visability in the daylight hours as the road has a fair distance between it and the woods. You definitly wouldn't want to hit those speeds after dark there..

moot09

Established Member
Cool vids. No worries about the slow shifting though at least you didnt miss any lol

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Yeah, at least you dont miss 'em lol. Car sounded great to me man! Looks good too.

Im on stock upper yet as well, so I feel your pain lol. But when its paid off in January I'm getting something that'll help that department

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Nice!!!!!!!!!! where do you live in NB? I notice in other vids that Brett from S&S Dyno tuned your Cobra:rockon: He is the one who built my engine

Nice Videos Man:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread