2003 Cobra involved in fatal crash in Doyelstown, Pa 11/21

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
Child Among Victims Of Deadly Crash In Doylestown - Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29

forward to 00:11, no mistaking those seats. can't tell what color but it looks grey. not sure if it's a vert or they cut the roof off. from what i know the Cobra was racing someone on the Doylestown Bypass and slammed into another car killing a mother and 4y/o daughter. driver of the Cobra was airlifted out. i'm sure more details will arise, Cobra is local so things will come out soon. hope it's not a member here. i co-own PhillyStangs and im looking through the member list to see if i can find if they are a member on my site also.

wtf were they thinking racing during the highest traveled day in the year... and this area is known for the ridiculous amount of traffic on a regular day/night :nonono:

Cobra driver is in for a world of hurt if they survive...

PLEASE people, think twice before street racing. i know i sound like an old man but it is just not worth it either legally in loosing license or in this case, worth someones life.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So so sad especially so close to the holidays. Not to say street racing is okay but some people are just too stupid to do it.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Yea...time and a place for everything..a crowded road on the holidays is NOT the time or place for that...
need some common sense if you are going to street race..

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
So so sad especially so close to the holidays. Not to say street racing is okay but some people are just too stupid to do it.

^ +1. it has been pretty cold around here lately once the sun goes down and i know from driving mine around that the streets just do not have the heat in them for traction right now. don't know too much about the car in question yet, but i hear it possibly has a ported Eaton on it. so i'm guessing close to 500rwhp (depending on setup) + cold roads + racing = disaster. don't know exactly how fast he was going when he wrecked, but from the looks of the car he was moving pretty good.

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
just got word from a friend who is local LEO, driver of the Cobra just died...

stay safe out there everyone

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
That's terrible. Looks like it "was" a coupe... you can see where the pillars were.

yep, i just saw this pic.
Car-Crash-Doylestown.jpg

unconfirmed reports of 4 total have died...

ATFPat

Established Member
Working somewhat next door, I received more information about it but out of respect for the child and the woman killed, I'll wait for the news to release any/all information.

Prayers go out to the families and victims of this horrible event.

That road that it happened on really opens up. Sounds like the cobra was hauling some serious tail.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
So sad. I know there are a couple members on here from Doylestown.

Users who are viewing this thread