SOLD: 2003 Cobra Vert 38k miles vmp $30,500

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
The suede from the seats. Thought it was more known but guess not. Low mileage cars still smell like they did when they were new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Spice

Ahh. Now I know why my 27k mile car has that “smell”…I thought I spilled some leather conditioner on the carpet LOL

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Old Spice
With 90 K plus on the clock the only leather smell in mine is from my boots, lol. Beautiful car OP. Love the Satin Silver. Sorry to offend anyone who owns a silver metallic car but IMO Ford really screwed up when they made the switch.
GLWS!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
When is the last time that you drove that car?
Like 9 months any distance besides just down the street Justin. AC needs a fix, probably a charge and the drivers window won't go down. The hold the button slam didn't work. Did you do the light deal this year?

cobratermin8r

Hi Tyler, would like to discuss the car - just created my account and not sure I can send messages yet or my brain is still melted from St Patty's day and I can't find out how. Please reach out when free - thanks

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
Hi Tyler, would like to discuss the car - just created my account and not sure I can send messages yet or my brain is still melted from St Patty's day and I can't find out how. Please reach out when free - thanks

I’m sorry it sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread