2003 Cobra vs 2003 Porsche 911 GT3

TerminatedGT

Established Member
So I was on my way to the liquor store to grab me a bottle of moonshine and on the highway i came across a 911 GT3...I know its a 2003 because the owner lives in my subdivision and always brags to one of our neighbors how he has the fastest car around. I just picked my cobra up in jan 2013, so this is one of the first times i have had it out in the milwaukee area. Anyway, the GT3 came up from behind me and went past me, so i decided to catch up to him. He gave me the thumbs up and on 3 we went from about 55 -100. I beat him by about 3 car lengths and went on my way to the liquor store. I was checking out and I saw him pull up to the store, walk in and grab an expensive bottle of scotch. I walked outside and waited for him to get out of the store; he walked out and said to me "nice car, but it is still a mustang" i said back to him, "i live for times like this when i can beat a 100k plus car" he told me to F off and we both went on our way..I wanted to say something more to him, but he looked kinda pissed off..needless to say, I am still grinning from ear to ear.....what a great first kill :banana:
Nothing more then a German Corvair. Only thing is I'd drive the Corvair they are kind of different and you don't see them everyday.

GOOD KILL

Users who are viewing this thread