2003 DSG Lightning - $17,400 (KY)

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Your truck is beautiful, and one of the main reasons I was looking at it was because of the built motor. But I've wanted a Lightning since they were new, and now that I have the money I like the idea of having a blank canvas of something that hasn't ever been touched, outside of maybe exhaust and a set of springs...

hey, i dont disagree with that, its exactly what I did. but having $23k+ in it is not a great feeling either lol.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
e6c29g.gif

69Gonzo

Established Member
I take back what I said about your truck sitting too low. It just looked like maybe the camber was set a little too far out in one of the pics you posted. I'm having second thoughts about not making the trip to KY now. Thanks dude, I'll post to pics of my hunk of junk when I'm not feeling lazy...

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I take back what I said about your truck sitting too low. It just looked like maybe the camber was set a little too far out in one of the pics you posted. I'm having second thoughts about not making the trip to KY now. Thanks dude, I'll post to pics of my hunk of junk when I'm not feeling lazy...

its all good. I wouldnt have one that sat too low. I gotta have it so the wife can get in it and just go if need be.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
btw, Blue book is $15,500....so basically Im asking a meager $1500 for my $8000 in modifications and countless hours.

I think its pretty stinkin fair for what it is.

bandz0717

Established Member
Your truck is beautiful, and one of the main reasons I was looking at it was because of the built motor. But I've wanted a Lightning since they were new, and now that I have the money I like the idea of having a blank canvas of something that hasn't ever been touched, outside of maybe exhaust and a set of springs...

2004 Ford Lightning, 5.4L V8 Supercharged, Programmed, cats and egr eliminated, 10000k HID kit brand new tires brand new upper control arms and alignment been done very clean paint with normal bug and rock chip damage on front bumper and grill, very clean interior no cracks on dash, windows tinted, has a 2 inch drop on front and 4 inch drop on rear with magnaflow exhaust very nice sound and rides extremely well, truck has 115,000 miles on it and no oil leaks or any leaks at all, asking 17,000.00 OBO...please call zack at 225-328-5766 or txt for pictures if interested, also has clean title no wrecks

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
2004 Ford Lightning, 5.4L V8 Supercharged, Programmed, cats and egr eliminated, 10000k HID kit brand new tires brand new upper control arms and alignment been done very clean paint with normal bug and rock chip damage on front bumper and grill, very clean interior no cracks on dash, windows tinted, has a 2 inch drop on front and 4 inch drop on rear with magnaflow exhaust very nice sound and rides extremely well, truck has 115,000 miles on it and no oil leaks or any leaks at all, asking 17,000.00 OBO...please call zack at 225-328-5766 or txt for pictures if interested, also has clean title no wrecks

:banghead:
Bump for a clean looking truck gotta love dsg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread