2003 dsg Ohio

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I love the DSG. Had a hard time selling my SB coupe as well. Took way less than I wanted.

Its just the season, if it were spring this car would have been sold within a week. GLWS!!

99venomGTS

Established Member
That's a beautiful car man. I would have seriously thought about flying out and buying your car but there is one huge thing holding me back....The Nitrous. Even though you say it has never been sprayed, it's hard to take someone's word on that. Tip to anyone else selling a car with Nitrous....take it off before you try and sell!
GLWS

PC419

I am an hour north and would like to see your car. I am new to the forum. Please let me know how to contact you.

Kyanbi

Established Member
That's a beautiful car man. I would have seriously thought about flying out and buying your car but there is one huge thing holding me back....The Nitrous. Even though you say it has never been sprayed, it's hard to take someone's word on that. Tip to anyone else selling a car with Nitrous....take it off before you try and sell!
GLWS

So then also potentially mislead a buyer to think that nitrous was never on the car? Hmm.

Cobra_Chris03

Established Member
I'm very interested in the car. Can you call/text me so I can ask you a few questions. I have cash in hand. 551-517-1250

Users who are viewing this thread