2003 dsg Ohio

No.474

Established Member
****price drop to $23k****

Hey guys looking to possibly part with my cobra. Sadly I only got the car back in July and have only put 1k miles on it, but I have a possible real estate investment with a business partner and I need have some funds. Here are the specs on the car...

2003 DSG Cobra with 24,500 miles on it.
I have 6 Cobra wheels and 4 10th anti wheels that will go with the car.
Engine is stock, tr6 plugs, 15lbs boost, Aftermarket MAF with cold air,
100 hp NOS kit never sprayed but lines are ran from previous owner,
Diablosport tuner on 91 pulley tune.
Fluidyne heat exchanger.
Six speed tranny with spec 3 clutch and billet bearing retainer,
Aftermarket shifter(unsure of brand), New fluid. Aluminum DS.
Rear is brand new, 1000 mile straight axle with FMS 4:10s 31 spl carrier and moser axles, Aftermarket uppers and lowers. Strange 10 way adjustables.
Car has been lowered 1 inch and has bilstiens on the front
Baer 12 and 11 discs with Cobra calipers.
Subframe connectors, bumpsteer kit, recent alignment, tires have 1500 miles.
Caster camber plates.
HID lights, hood struts, new cooling fan,
Have a kenne bell BAP to go with it.
Exhaust is cat back with Magnaflow Magnapaks.
Never wrecked, never driven in the rain.
Battery in trunk with billet holddown and Fosgate circuit breaker.
New bearings in the Metco idler pullies.. New Belts.

I will be completely honest I paid 23k for the car a couple months ago, then had another $3k in transport to me and taxes and title. I would like to get as close to $24k as possible.

2affw4x.jpg

okbo8n.jpg

r9r0n7.jpg

Last edited:

No.474

Established Member
Just realized I didn't get a picture posted with name and date, I will get that as soon as I get home, I was in a rush this morning

Zemedici

Established Member
Could this be the quickest sale in a while on SVTP?? :beer:

Good looking car, bud! GLWS :beer:

cj428mach

Established Member
Looks like a good deal, I'm glad I'm not in the market or I'd be contacting you. I will say thats an interesting CAI setup on the car, lol.

No.474

Established Member
Couple of people interested, no buyers yet, feel free to make an offer, I'd like to move this soon.

Zemedici

Established Member
My dad and I flew from Los Angeles to Seattle, bought a truck, and drove it back. Distance isn't a problem if you want it bad enough.

+65000

Wifey and I booked one way plane tickets to Louisville, Kentucky, to pick up my cobra, and drove it back.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
what.....450 miles? There's guys that buy cars on this website and have them shipped across the US.

This i drove with my wife about 700 miles to get mine and drove it back. Had a fun time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dtd01svt

Established Member
If my 1993 Cobra was sold, I'd be all over this. Anyone interested in a 39,000 2nd owner '93 Cobra? LOL

GLWS OP. Hope to talk to you soon.

Chris0304

Established Member
what.....450 miles? There's guys that buy cars on this website and have them shipped across the US.

Don't get me wrong I'm not afraid of a little road trip but can't do one right now. Wife is due w Twins any day and currently adding on to the house right now.

Zemedici

Established Member
Don't get me wrong I'm not afraid of a little road trip but can't do one right now. Wife is due w Twins any day and currently adding on to the house right now.

ahhhhh...Totally justified :beer: :beer: Was just poking fun anyhow.

mapa03

Established Member
Y U So far away... Glws

Last year after I found my dream cobra, an original owner 15k mile SB coupe, I bought it sight unseen and lined up a truck to buy also. Flew out to Baltimore from Sacramento and went to see the truck, was a pile of shiii. Found one in northern jersey, rented a car drove up there and the torque converter was going out, bastard forgot to mention that. Then finally found a decent f350 in Pennsylvania drove out there and bought it, drove back to Baltimore rented a trailer, picked up the cobra and drove all the way back to about Reno where the rear wheel bearing disintegrated and was no longer driveable. Luckily I had AAA, they towed my truck home but wouldn't tow the trailer. So I had to rent a box from uhaul and tow it back. Did all this in 3 days lol. Nonetheless I don't regret it. Was a beautiful car and still is! Congrats on the twins!

OP very nice example of a DSG, this will sell quick.

Users who are viewing this thread