THIS IS NOT A PART OUT ADD

*Ford

*mustang cobra

*Silver metalic

*Automatic

*Rear Wheel Drive

*New Mexico

$*14000

been mulling it over for a while picked up some new toys last year and pursuing some out of state business ventures so this one needs to go.
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra convertible with hellion twin turbo kit. The car has no hood side skirts or rear bumper but has a front bumper here you can see the turbos twins 66 mm ballbearing Turboneics right now I have .68 AR's on them. but also come with . 98.ar's with black ceramic coating And they were rebuilt by read at worx turbos. entire hot side is black ceramic coated and partially wrapped.*
The front suspension consist of Maximum Motorsports K member control arms and coil overs with Koni shocks adjustable and Kenny brown adjustable top hats. The rear suspension consists of konis and coil overs the rear drive train consists of DSS pro level 5 half shafts, Maximum Motorsports full IRS bushing kit with IRS diff support, php Tow link bars
and Moroso wheel studs extended front and rear.*
The fuel system consist of fore dual pump g_s 342 hat. -8 supply and -6 return with fragola hose and push lock fittings. Fore fuel pressure regulator. Fore y block. Areomotive 40 Mic fuel filter
The cage is a Maximum Motorsports 6 point with swing outs. it has Kenny brown subframe connectors jacking Rails and Z bars. you can jack this car up from the center in the middle on the side and still open the door it's that solid and the cage isn't even tied in to the sub frames yet. wild rides battle boxes torque box kit.*
The interior has brand new Corbeau seats that match up pretty close to the rear 5 point shroud harness on both sides and they're up to date. Dual areoforce scan gages in sos pillar mount pod with raptor shift light. B&M ratchet hammer shifter because the car was set up for an automatic 4r70w. with switches for lock up and overdrive. Slp line lock. I know I'm forgetting some stuff at this point that's already on the car.*
the car will come with your choice of wheels as I have 3 sets for my asking price ill give you a choice of Bogart welded rt's with Hoosiers front and rear. Black chrome 03-04 Cobra deep dish wheels with falcon tires in the front and M & h drag radials in the rear.
and for the low ballers a set v6 wheels.
Asking $14000 as listed
Or $17000 with the drivetrain which is a stock 4.6 Cobra motor with two melted pistons and a couple of dropped valves, lentech strip Terminator plus with the trans brake and a circle d three disc converter, aluminum driveshaft, vmp Tuneing pro mass air sensor, Sullivan lower intake, HPP upper intake, dragon throttle body, Sullivan fuel rails, 80 pound injectors. and a few more things.*
also will take part cash and trade what you got
call or text Cody five 0 53 three one six seven0one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread