2003 High Mileage Beater Cobra *pics*

03CobraDom

Established Member
just because its pullied doesnt mean they were hard miles, probly over 75% of the Terminators out there are pullied, a lot are just returned to stock for sale...i think the nitrous is more of a giveaway as to how the car was driven lol....but for 17k, not a bad deal at all..

midtex01gt

Established Member
Well there are few modded up cobras on here going for much less than that....it is my first, and I know that I could turn around and get my $$ out of it quickly.

The car was bought with all the PCV stuff taken off of it already. I have a plug for the hole guys. I just took it off for pics only....

The chrome bullitts were bought again by the P.O right before I bought it. Heck if nothing else, I can sell them and get something a bit better, right?

As for the flames....same story, but for the $$ and a brand new clutch thrown in, I figured it wasn't bad for my first......

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Since I am the only one that probably noticed... those wheels and tires are HELLA FLUSH!:lol1:

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
I actually think it looks pretty good just lower it. Dont do things to it just cause of some people on here. It seems that if someone has something alittle bit different people talk shit about it.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
18's? :dw:

Its a Cobra not an Escalade.:nono:

Uh yea.. I don't think my '03 looks like an SUV.. at all. :D

6wnfn0y.jpg

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
well thanks for the kind and not so kind words...looks like I got some work to do..

I didn't know it was you when I first saw this thread! Congrats on the new car. I didn't know you could get an 03-04 Cobra under $20k.

We just lowered a friend's 03 last week, the rears were a huge PITA. Good luck getting that done! I have a set of polished '01 Cobra wheels if you're interested. I bet those Bullitts would sell in Midland fast.

Users who are viewing this thread