2003 Sonic Blue bolt on cobra

cobb289

Established Member
Whoever sees the car wont be disappointed and will see that it runs perfect for sure

cobb289

Established Member
Had a sct tuner on it that was my brothers from a termi that he previously owned. He sold the car and let me borrow the tuner a couple years ago. Now that the car is selling the tuner is going back to my brother. I took the tune out of the car over 100 miles ago. NO LIGHTS ARE ON AND THE CAR RUNS PERFECT.

dormeas

Established Member
Hrmm... does seem weird that the o/r x hasn't caused a check engine light.

Anyway, whats the reason for selling, if I may ask?

cobb289

Established Member
Just bought a house that needs some work / paying off other toys. The car sits in the garage for a month at a time. It needs a new home

F8L BYT

Established Member
Whoever gets this will not be disappointed at all. The paint is perfect and honestly is the best sounding cobra I have ever heard. Seller is an honest guy so buyer shouldn't worry.

cobb289

Established Member
If anyone has questions please pm me as it is my car and not bullitbuilds. Thanks!

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Had a sct tuner on it that was my brothers from a termi that he previously owned. He sold the car and let me borrow the tuner a couple years ago. Now that the car is selling the tuner is going back to my brother. I took the tune out of the car over 100 miles ago. NO LIGHTS ARE ON AND THE CAR RUNS PERFECT.

No check engine light on or not you don't ADD boost and assume it's okay lol, it would NEED a tune after a pulley regardless if it throws a SES light or not. :nonono:

cobb289

Established Member
If I was going out and beating on the car it would be a different story. If I'm not even in the gas hard enough for it to build boost then guess what.... I DONT NEED A TUNE. The whole time i had the car it had a tune as i stated. Thanks. Did you want to buy the car?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
If I was going out and beating on the car it would be a different story. If I'm not even in the gas hard enough for it to build boost then guess what.... I DONT NEED A TUNE. The whole time i had the car it had a tune as i stated. Thanks. Did you want to buy the car?

You honestly think the smaller pulley only forces more air into the engine at WOT? And that low-mid range RPM nothing changes with the parameters? And no, I don't need a third Cobra in the garage. Just trying to help you not sound like an idiot.

And if there is NO check engine light with NO cats then your car DOES have some sort of issue. SES light is burnt out, or something, because the rear o2 sensors not reading anything open or closed loop WOULD throw a SES.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread