2003 Sonic Blue Cobra with 17k original miles. $18,900

12C/OBoss

Established Member
can was damaged hard enough that it was determined by the insurance company to SAVAGE it aka write it off and then it was bought and repaired....

OP still cracks me up with his CL add value is $24,000 LOL 2003 Mustang SVT COBRA

wow dude give it a rest already:bash:

The guy disclosed the salavage so who cares what he is asking? You obviously are not in the market at his price so why comment?:beer:

To the OP: If you had pics of the damage and a repair order for the body shop I think it would help you sell the car:shrug:

BladeX10

Established Member
This seems like a very nice car. I know how it feels trying to sell a salvaged car, I practically had to give away my last mustang that had a salvaged title. I ended up losing over half of what i paid for it. This would be a nice car for someone wanting to keep it for a while and put some miles on it.

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Yeah...was almost going to pull the trigger on a clean title shell for $1500 last week and swap everything over...just to much on my plate on the moment.. Will probable end up doing that if it doesn't sell by end of summer.

Users who are viewing this thread