2003 Sonic Blue Cobra with 17k original miles. $18,900

7thplace

Established Member
Wow it sucks that I have to read 3pages of people posting on cars there not interesting in! They only post on here because either they can't afford a cobra or they have there life savings tied up in one!

For all the retards that post up when somebody flags a ad for it being somebody else's car instead of a "op" then why don't they flag all the dead beats that post on ads that they dang well there not interested in! It would make it easier for people like myself that is looking for a cobra to buy!

In this case his man was honest about his car whether its worth or not worth what he is asking is his business! Not gonna hurt anybody else so keep ur post off other people's post!

Bump for ya guy
Sorry you had to deal with this now I can see how Obama got elected;). Have a blessed day ;)

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Wow it sucks that I have to read 3pages of people posting on cars there not interesting in! They only post on here because either they can't afford a cobra or they have there life savings tied up in one!

For all the retards that post up when somebody flags a ad for it being somebody else's car instead of a "op" then why don't they flag all the dead beats that post on ads that they dang well there not interested in! It would make it easier for people like myself that is looking for a cobra to buy!

In this case his man was honest about his car whether its worth or not worth what he is asking is his business! Not gonna hurt anybody else so keep ur post off other people's post!

Bump for ya guy
Sorry you had to deal with this now I can see how Obama got elected;). Have a blessed day ;)

Lol thanks for the comment. Be blessed...

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
wow it sucks that i have to read 3pages of people posting on cars there not interesting in! They only post on here because either they can't afford a cobra or they have there life savings tied up in one!

Bump for ya guy
sorry you had to deal with this now i can see how obama got elected;). Have a blessed day ;)

+1

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
You wont get $16k in parting it out or 15k.. You would have to get top prices in all parts.. I wouldnt part it out on those prices.. somebody will buy it.. Post it on ebay see what happens.

fastmatt98

Established Member
Do you know who did the bodywork on the car after the accident? Also new airbags replaced? Does everything work on the car with no problems, electrical, mechanical, drivetrain etc. etc? Can you explain what all was replaced on the front end?
Thanks

gksingh

Established Member
As long as its fixed properly, airbags and everything is clean, I don't see the big deal

The car looks beautiful and the price is good

fastmatt98

Established Member
As long as its fixed properly, airbags and everything is clean, I don't see the big deal

The car looks beautiful and the price is good
Big deal? Are you drinking the Koolaid? car has been in an accident so if I'm throwing down 16k on a car that has been in a crash I would like to know what was replaced, who did the work, pics of the body damage, and so on. No disrespect to the O.P. It's a beautiful car in the pics but without seeing it in person who knows if the paint matches in the sunlight or if there are defects in it. Like some info on the car if possible.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread