2003 Sonic Blue Cobra with 17k original miles. $18,900

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I seen that one. Def a steal for one looking for a clean title. wont last long. All the haters on my car....dont waste another min and go buy the one for $25000. Amazing deal

No one is hating on your car for me personally its the fact u posted KBB and u would think its worth almost 30k if it was not in an accident which has pretty much been proven no where near true...... if the repair is right and as clean in person being a wrecked car price is close. I have 2 verts now No need for another if it was a coupe u would have already had an offer along with a pay pal request.

Just need to find a buyer who cares nothing about value and resale you have one thing going for u SONIC BLUE!!!!:beer:

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
lol i should prob stick to cl. thanks for the advice. ill take it off in a couple of days...and my advice for you. if you dont want the car..why post comments here? if a cobra with accident history bothers you go somewhere else. i posted my car in the right section

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
No one is hating on your car for me personally its the fact u posted KBB and u would think its worth almost 30k if it was not in an accident which has pretty much been proven no where near true...... if the repair is right and as clean in person being a wrecked car price is close. I have 2 verts now No need for another if it was a coupe u would have already had an offer along with a pay pal request.

Just need to find a buyer who cares nothing about value and resale you have one thing going for u SONIC BLUE!!!!:beer:

i agree with you on this one

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
in my opinion..these cars take a while to sale clean title or salvage. For most people this is just a weekend cruiser. Not everyone has that kind of money to spend...but thats just my opinion and speaking from my prior experience trying to sell my previously owned cobras.

Last edited:

Mv720cbm275

Established Member

Ive been watching auto trader, cars.com, ebay and craigslist for the last 2 years. Ive also looked at fourms online. Ive also sold a salvage ugly red fire cobra with a blown tranny that had to be towed for 17k with 26,000miles. Like i said im just trying to sell my cobra that i personally think is priced right. I have not lied about anything in my posts. the car is amazing. My point im trying to make is if the price bugs you or the fact that its a vert..why not just move on to another cobra? why tell me that im gonna be sued? or that kelly blue book is worthless? im not dyeing for cash. if it sells good if not ohh well. ill keep it. if someone wrecks it my insurance company will take care of me. so...im happy either way :burnout:

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Car is at COPART in CAlI for buy it now $16000???

If you would of read page one i did mention that the car is listed at Copart as well. as far as bin price, it was supposed to be 16500...will try to correct it with Copart. if they cant change it then yes, trough copart, the car is available to purchase at $16,000

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
If you would of read page one i did mention that the car is listed at Copart as well. as far as bin price, it was supposed to be 16500...will try to correct it with Copart. if they cant change it then yes, trough copart, the car is available to purchase at $16,000

So SVT PERFORMANCE has to pay $2900 more then anyone on COPART????????
:burn::nonono::nonono::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::nono::nono::nono::cuss:

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Of course it is because he thinks on a SVT site WE are STUPID SUCKERS and will pay him $2900 more then he is willing to sell to JOE NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copart

look man i dont know what your deal is but...looking through the pages, is see that with just about any car that is listed on here vert or coupe, salvage or clean you still have something negative to say. If your not interested in this beautiful cobra then please just go look at something else. just cause you have 2 cobras doesnt make you the cobra king. no offense...im not trying to be rude or anything but just show some respect. My cobra is not a piece of crap. Engine and tranny is better than any cobra i drove. No blown heads, head ticks or other problems that just about any other cobra on here has. I never tracked the car or reckless drove it. I have a new born baby and i dont play stupid with it on the street as most people do. Miles are not rolled back, 17k original miles on the best color you can get besides comp orange...at $18900 i personally would pay that much if i was in the market for one. For anyone looking at this car...please if you dont like the car just move on...no problem at all. i wont get butt hurt if you dont buy it lol seriously

And on second note...i did say $18900 or BEST OFFER. No i dont think people are dumb here to pay $2900 extra. I left room for negotiation (considering that there are alot of low ballers these days.. as far as posting it at copart...i dont see anything wrong with that. people post their cars salvage or clean on there all day long. they have safe transactions for out of town buyers. Its just another auction like ebay...

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Truth about accident history. Ill bet you anything that at least 3 out of 10 CLEAN TITLE cars on here have been wrecked before. I have been trough every experience possible when it comes to that. I even purchased cars from the original owner, with no accident on record (DMV, CARFAX, AUTOCHECK Etc...) and they still had body work done. Yes some salvage cars where totaled to the max but so are clean titles that have never been paid off by the insurance or had a police report and yet still have been wrecked like no other. Ive looked at spotless cobras that have had work done that only the trained eye can see....take any clean title to a body work professional before buying it. clean title dont mean nothing these days

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
look man i dont know what your deal is but...looking through the pages, is see that with just about any car that is listed on here vert or coupe, salvage or clean you still have something negative to say. If your not interested in this beautiful cobra then please just go look at something else. just cause you have 2 cobras doesnt make you the cobra king. no offense...im not trying to be rude or anything but just show some respect. My cobra is not a piece of crap. Engine and tranny is better than any cobra i drove. No blown heads, head ticks or other problems that just about any other cobra on here has. I never tracked the car or reckless drove it. I have a new born baby and i dont play stupid with it on the street as most people do. Miles are not rolled back, 17k original miles on the best color you can get besides comp orange...at $18900 i personally would pay that much if i was in the market for one. For anyone looking at this car...please if you dont like the car just move on...no problem at all. i wont get butt hurt if you dont buy it lol seriously

And on second note...i did say $18900 or BEST OFFER. No i dont think people are dumb here to pay $2900 extra. I left room for negotiation (considering that there are alot of low ballers these days.. as far as posting it at copart...i dont see anything wrong with that. people post their cars salvage or clean on there all day long. they have safe transactions for out of town buyers. Its just another auction like ebay...

You edited the part where u said u wanted your asking price or you would keep it no one gives a crap about where u posted it its the fact u come on HERE LIKE people this FORUM are uneducated RETARDS and your going to get more money YOUR CAUGHT power of the internet....... Oh wait I forgot your the one who thought the car was worth $30k with out the accident lol.

I like how u just accused 3-10 people"s car on this forum a non clean title car. well see how that goes over.

What I find funny is you still have not said Someone on here can be the car for $16,000 its continue its funny I know your game U thought an SVT FORUM would be suckers WRONG!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
You edited the part where u said u wanted your asking price or you would keep it no one gives a crap about where u posted it its the fact u come on HERE LIKE people this FORUM are uneducated RETARDS and your going to get more money YOUR CAUGHT power of the internet....... I did not even read your other rant of accusing 3-10 people"s car on this forum a non clean title car

what I find funny is you still have not said Someone on here can be the car for $16,000 its continue its funny I know your game U thought an SVT FORUM would be suckers WRONG!!!!!!!!

WRONG. i said id like to stay close to my price. 2nd. i did not accuse 3-10 cars of being salvage...i said wrecked...as in even cracked bumper or any repaints. Sorry my definition of wrecked is a bit different

cpthowdy87

Established Member
Dang let the guy sell his car. If you don't agree with his price, take that stuff to PM's. OP glws

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
anyone know how to delete a listing on this site? would like to remove my car listing just dont know how. let me know thanks

Users who are viewing this thread