2003 Sonic Blue Cobra with 17k original miles. $18,900

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
The truth hurt to much?

no its just pointless going back and forth with some un educated people that cant even read what i wrote lol... i got better things to do. tops going down on the cobra and going for a nice drive. Keeping my baby if no one wants it. and ohh cobra man of ut...rumors going around that you got smoked by a dodge srt-4? lol embarrassing

Last edited:

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Ya that guy is a thorn in most people sides.. Always running his mouth in alot of peoples threads bashing prices.. i would suggest taking it off copart you wont get your asking price.. I have won it twice already.

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Ya that guy is a thorn in most people sides.. Always running his mouth in alot of peoples threads bashing prices.. i would suggest taking it off copart you wont get your asking price.. I have won it twice already.

hahaha man I had a feeling you'd bid on it. I offered to sell it to you when it was hit but I never followed up with the fourms. ya I'm pulling it out in a week or so just been too busy with work to take it off. btw do u have a rear right nuckle/spindle by any chance? got a irs that I bought as a spare and it's missing it. let me know thanks

SnakeBitee

Established Member
You edited the part where u said u wanted your asking price or you would keep it no one gives a crap about where u posted it its the fact u come on HERE LIKE people this FORUM are uneducated RETARDS and your going to get more money YOUR CAUGHT power of the internet....... Oh wait I forgot your the one who thought the car was worth $30k with out the accident lol.

I like how u just accused 3-10 people"s car on this forum a non clean title car. well see how that goes over.

What I find funny is you still have not said Someone on here can be the car for $16,000 its continue its funny I know your game U thought an SVT FORUM would be suckers WRONG!!!!!!!!

Your right svt forums is filled with STUPID SUCKERS just like you!:poke: Clean Cobra btw!

svtaddict

Established Member
i have a 22k mile sonic blue bought it with 12k miles kbb on it was 21k on the high side. wow if i can get 25 for it now! let alone 26-29k. im taking bidders!

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
i have a 22k mile sonic blue bought it with 12k miles kbb on it was 21k on the high side. wow if i can get 25 for it now! let alone 26-29k. im taking bidders!

kbb on convertibles are higher...also kbb goes up and down..they adjust it according to market value as i was told....

Satyr

Established Member
So what's the price? 16 or 17.9?
16 isn't horrible, considering the color and mileage...that's providing there aren't any real problems with the car from whatever damage was previously done.

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
wish there was a clean title roller at the time when i got it fixed...would of been nice to swap all parts over to a clean title shell and hold a lot more value. Ohh well....btw sonicsaleen your mailbox is full....cant pm lol

Users who are viewing this thread