2003 Terminator FAQ

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
03DOHC has gotten me the info for 2.2.10-2.2.12 (thanks 03 :thumbsup: ). Now I need 2.2.13-2.2.15. So far, I am pulling the rest together OK.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
went to your webpage. NICE. I was told on this board that the driveline loss for a t56 is 13%. It is a very effecient trans. Thought you might want to know. How are the FAQ's coming

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by OH3Cobra
went to your webpage. NICE. I was told on this board that the driveline loss for a t56 is 13%. It is a very effecient trans. Thought you might want to know. How are the FAQ's coming

Thanks. The driveline loss for the tranny itself is probably fairly low, but the other components (rear end, accessories, etc.) on top of that probably put to to about 15%. Either way, it's just a guess :) As for the FAQ, it's coming along well. I hope to have the first (kinda alpha) version out today. :thumbsup:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
UPDATE: OK, I am stopping for the night. I am up to heading 5.5, and things are rolling along nicely. I should have an Alpha version out by tomorrow afternoon, if all goes well.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by NetworkingGuru
UPDATE: OK, I am stopping for the night. I am up to heading 5.5, and things are rolling along nicely. I should have an Alpha version out by tomorrow afternoon, if all goes well.
What info is left needing research?

Last edited:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
What info is left needing research?

Luckily, nothing else needs to be researched, it's now just a matter of me explaining the common problems, and putting links to the threads where they were discussed. Thanks again though 03DOHC :beer:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
ALPHA VERSION COMPLETE!

Ok guys, the alpha version is done. Please be aware that there are probably errors in here somewhere. I did the best I could with the info I have. If you have something to add or change, please e-mail me. Thanks to 03DOHC and all of the forum contributiors from here and superstallions.com.

Here you go (Rich Text): http://www.alfageek.com/03faq.rtf

Word Document: http://www.alfageek.com/03faq.doc

03DOHC

Established Member
WOW. You put a lot of time into that! Good stuff!:thumbsup: :beer: You the man!

f4sfed

Established Member
Very cool! Are you planning on making this web based (my vote), or keeping it .doc and/or .rtf format?

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by f4sfed
Very cool! Are you planning on making this web based (my vote), or keeping it .doc and/or .rtf format?

I'll probably make it web based as well, but right now, I am away from home and don't have an editor on my laptop :(

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Awesome job.

Curious if there will be any additions for those that will add body kits and wings?

Thanks.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by SMOKE
Awesome job.

Curious if there will be any additions for those that will add body kits and wings?

Thanks.

As soon as I find some for the 03, I will add it to the FAQ. Right now, the only things I am aware of are the Cobra R stuff. I know Saleen has some stuff, but I haven't seen any info on it yet. :shrug:

beabout

Established Member
Outstanding Documentation

Your work is greatly appriciated. FAQ is great reading and reference. Thank You

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
I would love to see a compilation of the broadcast messages, special service messages, and TSB's for the 03.

That's a good idea. I already have a list of problems in the FAQ, but I could add all of the TSB's, SSM's, etc. If someone can look them all up and post them. Unfortunately, I have no access to Oasis. :??:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
I would love to see a compilation of the broadcast messages, special service messages, and TSB's for the 03.
There aren't that many TSB's for the 2003 Cobra. There are more SSM's, but I haven't found where they're archived at unfortunately. One way to see an SSM is to have an OASIS run on your vehicle for a problem, like drivability or NVH. The OASIS will come back with the TSB and/or SSM possibly applicable to the problem.

Click here to look up TSB's for any make/model vehicle. You have to subscribe to get the data in the TSB, but you could also call your dealer with the specific TSB# and get the info that way.

Last edited:

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What a great idea. I can see you've put a lot of time into this. I'm having a little trouble accessing the info however. I'm on a Mac (I'm a graphic designer by trade) and I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Do I need to do anything any differently than the PC guys? Thanks for the help. If you have the time you can PM me with your thoughts. Thanks again, Ray H

Users who are viewing this thread