2003 Terminator for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
I just wanted to see more pictures of the car before I got the cash out of the bank and drove to you. The car in the pictures has Nitto's but that is not what we discussed over the phone. Just making sure I'm not looking at pictures of the car when it had 30k miles on it or something. I'm 40 miles away and am being pressured to commit to the car when its still in the shop. I get that you want it gone and have other parties interested, and i am willing to do it, I am just trying to verify all information.

Dude, if I was 40 miles away and this car checked out, it would be mine. If your serious, I wouldn't be dragging my feet, this car will be gone by the weekend. So hurry up and go get it.

Last edited:

terbo

Established Member
I'll come get it Friday or possibly Thursday if it is mechanically sound. Do you have a number I can reach you at? PM me. VERY serious.

Last edited:

frankin

Established Member
New Clutch

Picked the car up. Wow! bout got whip-lash with the new clutch. If no one wants this car I would love to find a way to keep it, but at this time its just not possible.

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
Picked the car up. Wow! bout got whip-lash with the new clutch. If no one wants this car I would love to find a way to keep it, but at this time its just not possible.

Let me know if you change your mind about the certified check Frank. The car could be out of your hands early Friday.

worldcat

Established Member
Man someone buy this car! I'm sorry about your wife man but the car is replaceable love isn't. Hope everything goes well! Glws

frankin

Established Member
Thanks

Thanks Worldcat, and Rich, sorry man only way I will do this is cash. If you have the cash in the bank you should be able to get a cashier check and have it made out to yourself and cash it if you have a bank branch in this area if you don't want to carry that much cash around.

mikeunreal

Established Member
Frank,

I have emailed you. I hope you will get in touch with me as I am next in line. Let me know whats going on sir, I would love; as I have stated, to make this happen!

Michael

frankin

Established Member
Certified Check

The way I would do certified check, is that you make out the check to yourself, then we go to your bank and cash it. Whats the problem? The only was that this would not work is if you did not have the cash to cover it.

Bullitt3478

Established Member
The way I would do certified check, is that you make out the check to yourself, then we go to your bank and cash it. Whats the problem? The only was that this would not work is if you did not have the cash to cover it.

Unfortunately this is the world we live in.. For the guy that lives 40 miles away, go look at the car,meet the op and even if you pass on the deal,report back to someone who may want it..lol

frankin

Established Member
Yes!

Unfortunately this is the world we live in.. For the guy that lives 40 miles away, go look at the car,meet the op and even if you pass on the deal,report back to someone who may want it..lol

This is the most sensible comment out of all the postings. Yes look at it, drive it, if you don't want it, don't buy it.

MattSVTCobra

Established Member

I'm out of the deal. I was being pressured over text to make a decision "in the next couple of min or the deal is being passed to the next guy in line..."(exactly how he sent a text) mixed with a few other things that have turned me off. I'd pony on the cash on what looks like a smoking deal, but quite a few factors are telling me not to. Good luck!

frankin

Established Member
Thanks Matt

Sorry for any misunderstanding Matt, good luck to you. I'm sure you will find one for a good price. I'm working with somone now on a deal. Of course they are going to look the car over and drive it to make their final decision. I would do the same. I most likley will not be posting with results until next week and will let you all know if it has been sold. If not, You can request additional pictures that I will take tomorrow.

JW03

Established Member
I do wish you good luck selling it if this is a legitimate deal. I would have liked to purchase the car just not a fan of how you handled this transaction so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread