2003 Terminator for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTlambo

Established Member
What is your
bottom price? I live in Orlando and cash is not a big deal, I only deal in cash too!

frankin

Established Member
The car is at home now and I took some pictures of a dirty filthy car, had no time to detail it yet and still well worth more then I am asking. I called people and listened to what they had to say. If I passed you up or did not answer a text, I am sorry, but have a lot going on right now. It is just a car and I'm sure you can find another. My feelings are not hurt if you don't buy it, but being called basically a lier and that I always say the car is in the shop is bullshit, it was in the shop for 3 days. First 2 were the clutch install and the 3rd was the window motor and regulator. The person that is interested now wanted me to have the driver window regulator and motor installed before they arrived to view and test drive it, I would request the same if I was buying it.

0Vpds8vF730DS55UcBlJWN

7FCyNSZ0wRHhKRoCStC7GY

7mSw4D0uS1Y5ruXXBybYXV

6TWMnJDQsSUDUx41v1uulc

3X7Ez2YpmBfORHJMd6ErjD

5D9P2ErKSCNLEwUajIJVvF

3MqchpCyk2XRnF0zYscVFE

03PPEnVskRHvueyAUABG35

2wF7cb6anBTQIo9oaZVZlS

7fLBFq3wPXT1aDB7OGMziy

4nFMUjxbDAHR2vebccNyt8

7X4947ViTYODfADznmSEHI

1sxHMi4fMbWOb60qPnqCg0

0jhuQRQ3v9AaQ5aX8ufTmE

3wkcZhHmNkq3kToXFi3AVF

24LW4j0pbFF329nKWkgeEP

mikeunreal

Established Member
Looks real nice frank. Can you let me know if your guy backs out. We have spoken on the phone.

Michael

frankin

Established Member
Okay, here goes, there are two ways I will do a deal.

1.) You make out a certified check to yourself, have a branch of your bank in my area, get the cash, we deposit it into my bank.

2.) Speak to you bank branch loan officer for wire of funds. I don't have an issue faxing title info as long as I can verify you bank.

Believe it or not a certified check can bounce or be reported stolen.
Look it up if you don't believe me.

Car is available for viewing after this weekend. I have someone interested, but I can't stop showing it for that reason. You look at the car and make a decision, if you are serious you can be ready to purchase per the two ways I listed above.

This should clear up any questions.

Last edited:

2002stang

Established Member
I can't believe this car is still for sale. When I read this post I almost threw my 2006 for sale to grab this. Looks like I had time too!

Red1990Lx

Established Member
I'd say post a carfax on this car and post the reciept for the clutch replacement or lock this thread up and list it on Craigslist for $16000 and sell it in the same day..... Just my two cents, this car has sold itself several times over. No one is NOT going to buy a Termi for $10,000 under just because the $100 window regulator is messed up Com'on now!!!

frankin

Established Member
Red, That is a great idea. Funny thing, people think something is wrong with the car, but only one has driven said they wanted it and have not heard back from them. Nothing wrong with this car, lots of bullshit on this site, Don't know why people can't view it and drive it. I have not refused anyone the VIN so they can run the carfax not posting it on here, as a matter of fact it may be taken off the market in the next couple days.
Thanks Red for the great idea.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I cleaned up this thread and gave out several infractions.:nonono:

:read::read::read:
15. Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in The Market are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately.

If you are not interested in buying then stay out. Telling them; "LOL good luck getting that price" will not fly. And yes you can PM them however why would you?
Is it really that important to you?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Red, That is a great idea. Funny thing, people think something is wrong with the car, but only one has driven said they wanted it and have not heard back from them. Nothing wrong with this car, lots of bullshit on this site, Don't know why people can't view it and drive it. I have not refused anyone the VIN so they can run the carfax not posting it on here, as a matter of fact it may be taken off the market in the next couple days.
Thanks Red for the great idea.

Try using the REPORT BUTTON next time and this won't happen

frankin

Established Member
Car has been sold. I thank the admins of the site also for thier support on the rude comments and all that showed interest.

2002stang

Established Member
Congrats on the sale. Looked like a nice car for a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread