2003 Terminator for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankin

Established Member
Reason for low sale price

I should explain why this car is being sold for such a low price, so here goes,
In June my wife was diagnosed with cancer and I have been on family leave with no paycheck since then and as you know even with insurance treatment is very expensive otherwise there is no way I would sell the car. I will miss it.

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
God bless your wife and the rest of the family during these trying times. You are doing the right thing! Amazing price and car for the $! If it was closer I would have already put 13.5 in your hand:p
Best of luck!

mikeunreal

Established Member
I hope to be making the trip down to Florida to buy and DRIVE this. I have been saving for a 03 Cobra literly for 5 years. I hope this can make my dream come true.

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
Sorry to here about your wife, I will keep her in my prayers. Cars can be replaced our loved ones not so much. When the time is right you'll have another Cobra. With the price you set that car should be gone by the weekend!

frankin

Established Member
How I want the deal to go

I have many interested in this car and I thank the SVT Performance site community for this, but you can call me paranoid or untrusting or whatever. This is a cash deal only. The buyer will bring cash and before the title is signed over, the cash will be taken to my bank which is close by, and inspected for counterfit bills. This is the way it has to be.
Sorry in this day and age I just don't trust anyone.

P Weave

Established Member
I have many interested in this car and I thank the SVT Performance site community for this, but you can call me paranoid or untrusting or whatever. This is a cash deal only. The buyer will bring cash and before the title is signed over, the cash will be taken to my bank which is close by, and inspected for counterfit bills. This is the way it has to be.
Sorry in this day and age I just don't trust anyone.

Don't blame you, hope everything works out. If the car is in as good of shape as it looks then someone is getting this car for a steal...

frankin

Established Member
Update

Thank you very much 1NA.

I'm moving on to next possible buyer, the other person wanted more pics and I will do that when the car is out of the shop tomorrow, but I believe it would be better to see the car and test drive it, to me that is better then a bunch of pictures. Don't get me wrong, I will take more tommorow, but really need someone to actually see the car in person and drive.

Again I thank all of you for your support.

mikeunreal

Established Member
Sent you an email Frank, let me know what happens as I could possibly come as early as Thursday.

Michael

MattSVTCobra

Established Member
Thank you very much 1NA.

I'm moving on to next possible buyer, the other person wanted more pics and I will do that when the car is out of the shop tomorrow, but I believe it would be better to see the car and test drive it, to me that is better then a bunch of pictures. Don't get me wrong, I will take more tommorow, but really need someone to actually see the car in person and drive.

Again I thank all of you for your support.

I just wanted to see more pictures of the car before I got the cash out of the bank and drove to you. The car in the pictures has Nitto's but that is not what we discussed over the phone. Just making sure I'm not looking at pictures of the car when it had 30k miles on it or something. I'm 40 miles away and am being pressured to commit to the car when its still in the shop. I get that you want it gone and have other parties interested, and i am willing to do it, I am just trying to verify all information.

frankin

Established Member
No Pressue

Hey Matt,

No Pressure at all others interested. I am picking it up at 4pm today will clean it up and take more pictures. Like I said before I am not trying to screw anyone on this deal. Pictures are good, but you really have to view and drive the car in person. I need to sell it as I stated here and would rather keep it, so when I get it home today it will be the first to want it and have the cash that will get it.

I thank you very much for your interest in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread