SOLD: 2004 “04Sleeper” torch red coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
This thing is worth $40K plus! I hope the next owner is as good of an owner as Jeff.

I would hate to see this beautiful car, I put all my blood, sweat and tears into, go to someone who doesn't appreciate it.

I will always be around to answer questions on this car. Whoever buys it, please have them contact me. (not that I have any obligation, but I feel it is what defined me) "Albeit many moons ago"

Regards, Kevin

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
This thing is worth $40K plus! I hope the next owner is as good of an owner as Jeff.

I would hate to see this beautiful car, I put all my blood, sweat and tears into, go to someone who doesn't appreciate it.

I will always be around to answer questions on this car. Whoever buys it, please have them contact me. (not that I have any obligation, but I feel it is what defined me) "Albeit many moons ago"

Regards, Kevin
I agree Kevin! I have mine at a agreed value of 46k. I wouldn't sell mine for 40k.

Jeff's price is very fair! It's worth 40k+ in my opinion.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Cobra owners thinking what their cars are worth in here.....

dr-evil-one-billion-dollars.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, a real gem is about to change hands. It does NOT get any better than this one. It's history alone adds to its value. If I was considering buying another Terminator, THIS one would absolutely be the sale I'd jump all over on.
(y) Awesome condition.
(y) Awesome/low miles.
(y) Awesome mods.
(y) Awesome price.
(y) Awesome history.

Attachments

• 1660918499616.gif
    1660918499616.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 75

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL

Ya guys I’m no car salesman….once I decided it was time to part ways, I priced it “no haggle” type level. I could have listed 40+ but I did not want a bunch of back n forth, piss me off low ball offers.

Smart man.

I think it's priced fairly for both parties and should go quick!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
LOL

Ya guys I’m no car salesman….once I decided it was time to part ways, I priced it “no haggle” type level. I could have listed 40+ but I did not want a bunch of back n forth, piss me off low ball offers.
Your car has always been a favorite of mine. Simplistic combo, on corn, making solid power, and it absolutely BEAUTIFUL! If I wanted a nicely modded 03/04, this would be an easy choice. You and Kevin took care of this car and it shows.
If you can find a way to keep it, keep it. If you need it sold, then it shouldn't take long man. Either way, good luck.

SVTCam

Established Member
I remember the day my buddy introduced me to this site just to show me Kevin's cobra... One of my all time favorite cars. It used to be my laptop's desktop wallpaper for years. GLWS, I hope the new owner takes great care of it!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard it's sold and going to North Carolina. Did a SVTP member buy it?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I pleaded hard with the accountant on this one and even opted to sell our boat for this pinnacle of the platform.

One girl going to Med school next year and the youngest off to college next year were reasonbly good arguments on her part... I truly hope this goes to someone that will continue the cars legacy.

Mr Bill

Established Member
Sale pending

I will update this thread in 24 hours if it falls thru. I am keeping track of all inquiries so far….and you have my word I will respond in order, including those that do not have PM rights.
Good morning I know it’s a long shot at this point but would like to put my name on list of potential buyers ( 770 542 7230 ) text or call thanks Billy
Thank you SVTPerformance for this great community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread