2004 cobra minitubbed

sam92lx

SVTP Rump Ranger
Established Member
I hope those wheels are on there for mock up purposes.

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
Love it ! I will be doing the same thing to my Bird next Winter. I need to get rid of the IRS, and make room for 12 inch slicks.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
God damn man....very nice. now i guess when you see a stock 275, it kinda looks like a spare tire to you huh?

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Curious did that have to be done to get the tire to fit. I have 345-35-18"s MT drag radials that I am going to be mounting but the car is not mini tubbed?

mystichrome_kb

just a misfiring KB cobra
Established Member
Curious did that have to be done to get the tire to fit. I have 345-35-18"s MT drag radials that I am going to be mounting but the car is not mini tubbed?

there was no way i was going to get that tire with a 14" wheel in there without tubing. i know another member here did the same tire in his with a 12.5 wheel.if your going to get that tire in there make sure you get a 99-04 solid rear because theyre 3/4 wider on each side than the one i used which was the 94-98 and you'll probably need some spacers.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Hmmm I have an Irs now but have the SA waiting to be installed. So no way I can do that with the IRS hmmm hey how much was that to get done,,,

mystichrome_kb

just a misfiring KB cobra
Established Member
God damn man....very nice. now i guess when you see a stock 275, it kinda looks like a spare tire to you huh?
i actually had them on the other day and they looked like spares.i probably had 4-7" of space between them and inner fender.lol

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Your snake looks killer! Do you know if the tubs were pre-made (team Z) or fabed-up on site? What size will you run on the front? I personally love the pro-street look (skinnys & fattys)

Users who are viewing this thread