2004 cobra minitubbed

mustang_00

Established Member
the final ass pic is screwing with my head!! i'm trying to look the width of the tires but my eyes wander to no exhaust and then thinking about what it'll look like with the exhaust back on or that it won't look right with exhaust. total mind fawk!

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Good Job!!! Looks good!

I'm running the same tires but on a 12.5'' rim, they fit good with a 1/2'' spacer.

1362EnriquesCar.jpg

Picture444-1.jpg

Picture401.jpg

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
OMG!!

Look at the size of that snake!

You've been watching "The Pest"? :idea:

OP that is very kick ass.

Not to pry too much, or get too personally, but how much did it cost to have done? I have recently wrecked my Cobra, and am debating on whether or not to rebuild it, or to do a drivetrain swap into a Foxbody. The only problem with the Foxbody is it doesn't fit as much tire as I would want, and I would possible have it Minitubed.

Also do you have to mod the shock towers much?(i.e. change their geometry much when adding Minitubes?) Kind of a dumb question after looking at you pictures, but I want to say I've seen pictures of minitubed Mustangs with the shock towers in a similar location to the factory locations.

Thanks,

Jesse

101blur

Established Member
god send... its almost to much cars look so rude with these wide meats.. people probably woulds avoid a race if you have an ass like that..

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
nice job, looks great. ill keep an eye out for you on the road. what area of ct you in?

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
So do you and Fred Flintstone hang out at the same tire shop:eek: I have to say I really like the look of your Cobra with those meats:bowdown:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The tubs came out really nice. The look from the rear is excellent. Just curious since I live in central CT. What shop did the work for you?

Not sure if you know it, but there's an open track rental up at Lebanon on Friday, the 16th. You going? 60 car limit.

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
very nice work... looks great and should function very well also...

mystichrome_kb

just a misfiring KB cobra
Established Member
The tubs came out really nice. The look from the rear is excellent. Just curious since I live in central CT. What shop did the work for you?

Not sure if you know it, but there's an open track rental up at Lebanon on Friday, the 16th. You going? 60 car limit.

i wish i would've known earlier but i have to be somewhere next week.i actually got to stop by to buy one of those gaskets from you. Joe from jwracing did the work

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Good Job!!! Looks good!

I'm running the same tires but on a 12.5'' rim, they fit good with a 1/2'' spacer.

1362EnriquesCar.jpg

What all did you need done to get that to work? Is that a custom exhaust?

Users who are viewing this thread